Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Don’t get much time to play because of work, everyone else gets to sit at home all day playing and I’m working 60+ hour weeks so everyone keeps advancing on. :p :(

Permabanned
I have read this gun can be a ohk to chest in core. Is that true?

In core I use it on maps where there's some distance down the channels, but it'd be really difficult in something like Shipment or Aisle 9 where speed is king. It's really something I put together for Warzone and have adapted for multiplayer.

:eek: That suppressor and barrel combo looks beastly. Wont ADS be greatly reduced by using iron sight instead of NVG enhanced optic? My favourite scope so far is the integral hybrid (close / medium-long range)

Yep, the ADS speed is absolutely shockingly slow, but like I said, you can start firing as you're looking down the scope and because the recoil is so manageable you can get kills before the scope even focuses. I do worry that people will report me for cheating on the occasions where I'm semi hip shooting until the optics come into focus :p

Haha, almost identical to my main, I have the MP7 and Oden in my default build. This is my setup:

n1IpmOY.png

In most cases, it's a 2 shot kill.

Hey there Oden bro! You're absolutely right, the killing power is absurd - even over long distances. Bloody love it!

Soldato
I unlocked the colossus suppressor and 810mm barrel just now. It is deadly but think the Oden doesnt need it, at least when not playing Warzone.

I prefer the following so far

7mm5T7w.png

Soldato
Talking of Odens, has some famous streamer raved about them? I've used mine since the launch of the game and very rarely saw other with it. But now almost everyone is using it.

Soldato
Talking of Odens, has some famous streamer raved about them? I've used mine since the launch of the game and very rarely saw other with it. But now almost everyone is using it.

I never see anyone with it. It seems to be people mainly just use the M4A1 and Grau

Soldato
TZ2e.png

My go-to set up for the oden. Never let me down yet

Soldato
TZ2e.png

My go-to set up for the oden. Never let me down yet

Nice, could you re-post without the stats cut off?

Wow! Looking very exciting. I am just planning to get this one. Hopefully, it would be a great multiplayer war game.
Do, its the best

Edit, just had a BR Solo game with the Oden, colossus and 810mm barrel. It's a bit slow but damn it hits hard! Ended up coming 2nd to someone who snuck up on me with a Grau

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm grinding with the Oden. It's really hard work. Ads and fire rate is so slow I'm losing a lot of encounters at the draw and due to recoil I am finding ironsights and reflex scopes hard work to stay on target too.

I'm just trying to level it up so I can start getting a better load out. My gut feeling is that its not a gun for core unless it can be set up to be a ohk and used as a pseudo sniper.

Soldato
I'm grinding with the Oden. It's really hard work. Ads and fire rate is so slow I'm losing a lot of encounters at the draw and due to recoil I am finding ironsights and reflex scopes hard work to stay on target too.

I'm just trying to level it up so I can start getting a better load out. My gut feeling is that its not a gun for core unless it can be set up to be a ohk and used as a pseudo sniper.

You have to use it in an entirely different way in my opinion, it's not one to run around with and start encounters with. Put in an SMG in as your primary weapon with oden as seconday. Oden should be your 'I know there will be enemies this way, so I'll prep and start looking down the scope now'. Where as the SMG is for when you're running point a to b.

Soldato
You have to use it in an entirely different way in my opinion, it's not one to run around with and start encounters with. Put in an SMG in as your primary weapon with oden as seconday. Oden should be your 'I know there will be enemies this way, so I'll prep and start looking down the scope now'. Where as the SMG is for when you're running point a to b.

Perfect for Warzone. I used a long range thermal SMG to scan the ground and run from point to point then changed to Oden to quickly take people down

Soldato

Ok thanks for the advice. I am running it as primary with a deagle for secondary.

I'm not feeling it at the moment but my Oden is only something like level 8. So a lot of work to do with it yet. But due to my afore mentioned difficulties I believe I may be slower levelling this up than other guns!! :p

Permabanned
Perfect for Warzone. I used a long range thermal SMG to scan the ground and run from point to point then changed to Oden to quickly take people down

Exactly, it's absolutely the perfect non-sniper weapon for Warzone, but a bit unwieldy in multiplayer unless you get the hang of hip-shooting to scope shooting. That and a tricked out shotgun are my perfect Warzone loadout because you've got long distances covered and anything shorter than that you just spam a shotgun to the face.

Soldato
Nice, could you re-post without the stats cut off?
NP, Sorry

Oa3e.png

Change the fire mode to semi automatic. You can fire faster and more accurately. I actually got it gold mostly playing Core when the game first came out. Was able to get a kill with 1 or 2 body shots

Soldato
Really bizzare thing happened today folks. Playing during the day no problem.
Then the servers were queueing earlier.....
And now for some reason, as soon as I enter a game, within 5 mins it freezes/locks up and crashes.

Heres the rub... after crashing to desktop and after some minutes (maybe 30 mins?) I got a BSOD (3rd one now....).

Not sure wtf is going on here.... one time the BSOD said memory management.
Another said NTFS.

What I do know, is that I did not change anything in my PC settings... so I am completely baffled....

Back
Top Bottom