Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Quite like the FFAR now, drop the front grip, stick light barrel on with agency, raider and serpent and you get reasonable ads, 40m range with good ads mobility.

The grip doesn't actually do a lot it appears.

Soldato
ADS is noticibly slower on ffar. But it's still an absolute killing machine. Mac10 might beat it close up due to the ads speed. I dont see any other SMGs being able to do that though.

Aug users are just switching over to the m16, so the burst rifle meta isn't going anywhere.

Started using the AS VAL, pretty solid choice for taking on the FFAR. Also well balanced as the previous devs only gave it a 30 round mag max. As opposed to Ravens herp deep approach for making OP guns with huge ammo capacities so they lack the draw back MW stuff had.
ASVal is a great gun, but I can only reasonably use it in solos and duos as that 30 round max mag sure does drain fast with that fire rate!

The FFAR is indeed more of an SMG AR now, and frankly it excels in that role given the damage and fire rate, if you can deal with the slightly slower ADS speed. If you're already ADS, then you're sorted at close to medium range it seems.

Associate
Something still needs to be done to the damage profile on the FFAR, and the M16 needs the same treatment the AUG has had with higher recoil/ longer reset time - games just not been fun to play for me since the CW update...

What are people on AMD processors setting their RendererWorkerCount to? I've read so much conflicting information on this.

Soldato
Something still needs to be done to the damage profile on the FFAR, and the M16 needs the same treatment the AUG has had with higher recoil/ longer reset time - games just not been fun to play for me since the CW update...

What are people on AMD processors setting their RendererWorkerCount to? I've read so much conflicting information on this.

I agree. I tried the FFAR again just now and can see why 90% of people are using it instead of other ARs and SMGs. Brutal or short and medium distance in comparison to anything else. It's been worse since CW was integrated but still very fun in teams with friends.
If you can't beat em, join em. FFAR and secondary as PKM with VLK 3x or HDR depending on what others in team are getting and were we are on the map.

5800X here, i've left mine on default settings;

// generated by Infinity Ward
version = 1
VideoMemoryScale = 0.85
RendererWorkerCount = 7
ConfigCloudStorageEnabled = 1

With the blur and dof settings off, I get 97fps solid all game, 3440 x 1440 on an RTX 3080. This is capped in NCP with gsync and vsync on, unlimited fps in game menu. Max GPU temp is 59c, 461.40 drivers.

Caporegime
I now use no filters, highlights or Gefore Experience at all

Shame really, as using the sharpen filter in Black Ops or Warzone makes the game look so much better! - Used to be able to use the sharpen filters in Nvidia Control Panel, but don't work anymore with certain games as blacklisted

Soldato
Shame really, as using the sharpen filter in Black Ops or Warzone makes the game look so much better! - Used to be able to use the sharpen filters in Nvidia Control Panel, but don't work anymore with certain games as blacklisted
Yup, 445.87 driver on my 2080ti with geforce experience the filters (including sharpen) worked great. No issues at all.

3080 the 445.87 driver isnt supported. I tried the filters but they made Warzone ceash within ~15 minutes consistently.
This was with stock clocks and temps no higher than 60c.

Caporegime
Nice cheater just now on Warzone, killed all three of us at the same time, snapping from one to another in a vehicle.. Paragod or something! Called him out in chat, then someone else from another team in the game said to him " You're a hacker mate "

Soldato
Recommend trying this FFAR setup.

Agency Suppressor.
Ultralight Barrel.
Raider Stock.
Serpant Wrap.
Stannag 50 Round Mags.

This has long range of 40m, decent bullet velocity, low recoil whilst making you pretty nippy strafing. It's surprising how many miss you when strafing if the speeds up. The grau whilst good is like wading through mud when ADS.

Caporegime
Amazing how many cheaters are back in Warzone Plunder, for every 15,000 they ban a month, they've already got new accounts! Seems to be just fine in Rebirth :rolleyes:

Associate
What you guys think of the new sniper?
I think it's ok, not bad but certainly not the best, I can't seem to get on with the sights. I think I may stick to the Kar98 or SPR for now.

Soldato
What you guys think of the new sniper?
I think it's ok, not bad but certainly not the best, I can't seem to get on with the sights. I think I may stick to the Kar98 or SPR for now.

It's disappointing

Has the same damage profile as the KAR98k and yet only a 3 round magazine, very slow ADS and slow rate of fire

Why would anyone use it?

It's supposed to be a 20mm. These rounds are ENORMOUS and it should have a higher damage profile to balance out the slowness of it

Associate
I agree. I tried the FFAR again just now and can see why 90% of people are using it instead of other ARs and SMGs. Brutal or short and medium distance in comparison to anything else. It's been worse since CW was integrated but still very fun in teams with friends.
If you can't beat em, join em. FFAR and secondary as PKM with VLK 3x or HDR depending on what others in team are getting and were we are on the map.

5800X here, i've left mine on default settings;

// generated by Infinity Ward
version = 1
VideoMemoryScale = 0.85
RendererWorkerCount = 7
ConfigCloudStorageEnabled = 1

With the blur and dof settings off, I get 97fps solid all game, 3440 x 1440 on an RTX 3080. This is capped in NCP with gsync and vsync on, unlimited fps in game menu. Max GPU temp is 59c, 461.40 drivers.

Yeah it's really a case of can't beat em' at the moment - I do miss the days where there were 5+ genuinely viable AR's to choose from.

Thanks, I think I'll delete mine and let the game decide what's best in that case.

Recommend trying this FFAR setup.

Agency Suppressor.
Ultralight Barrel.
Raider Stock.
Serpant Wrap.
Stannag 50 Round Mags.

This has long range of 40m, decent bullet velocity, low recoil whilst making you pretty nippy strafing. It's surprising how many miss you when strafing if the speeds up. The grau whilst good is like wading through mud when ADS.
This is exactly what I switched to last night - as you said very fast strafe speed which can really help win some gunfights.

Paired with an M16 it's a pretty nasty loadout - TTK is ridiculously low for both guns.

Soldato
Yeah it's really a case of can't beat em' at the moment - I do miss the days where there were 5+ genuinely viable AR's to choose from.

Thanks, I think I'll delete mine and let the game decide what's best in that case.

This is exactly what I switched to last night - as you said very fast strafe speed which can really help win some gunfights.

Paired with an M16 it's a pretty nasty loadout - TTK is ridiculously low for both guns.

I run SPR with it. There's something about that gun where headshots don't get old.

Back
Top Bottom