Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
TTK is just daft now. Everyone just sprints around full tilt, twitch shooting. I'm too old for that.

Thing is though, I like running around twitch shooting. But I find MW much better for that. WZ (solos at least) seems to benefit campers far too much. The fact that the only objective is to be the last one alive just lends itself to that, but from what I've read the mechanics of CoD make it especially campy (I haven't played any other BR games).

Soldato
With the low TTK there is no point in using other weapons unless you get a big drop on someone.
I recently seen a video of someone team wiping a quad team with the M16 and not even using a quarter of the clip.
They should remove loadouts from it and increase the TTK.

Associate
I see the new Sykov pistol in akimbo can kill in 230-310ms. That will be fun.
I unlocked this and ranked it up fully a while back in survival mode apart from Akimbo, which you have to unlock by using the Ranetti with 'mo money' perk with 3 kills in 5 matches, which I did over 10 times but it's not tracking just now.

No sign of that new SMG yet either, the CX-9

Last edited:
Soldato
I unlocked this and ranked it up fully a while back in survival mode apart from Akimbo, which you have to unlock by using the Ranetti with 'mo money' perk with 3 kills in 5 matches, which I did over 10 times but it's not tracking just now.

I think it's only the pistol that's been added just now.

I've been reading if you die in the radiation you turn into a zombie.

Soldato

Ranked them up last night with akimbo, they're just stupid.

The akimbo challenge says to use renettis but you don't, just need mo'money on the sykovs, 3kills in 5 games.

Associate
Ranked them up last night with akimbo, they're just stupid.

The akimbo challenge says to use renettis but you don't, just need mo'money on the sykovs, 3kills in 5 games.
Yeah thanks I found this on another forum earlier, these pistols sure are mental lol, I'm sure they won't be like this for long.

Associate
From what I've seen in videos of it being used, thoughts on the new pistol.
Mag is way too big.
This gun should not be able to be used akimbo. At all. Its pretty much an smg.
The spread on the gun, being fully auto is nowhere near big enough.
Dual pistols with massive drum mags should not be reloading this fast.

But i'm sure this pistol was tested properly and implemented in a completely acceptable state by Raven Software. Top notch development so far right?

Associate
This is another issue with having my account hacked! I would unlock the dual pistols but there’s no point as I’m on a temp account while I wait to hopefully get mine back.
I was on plunder earlier trying to finish levelling up the ffar and it’s got a lot busier trying to do contracts. It was a race to a helicopter on each game All helicopters in use and no supply runs left after a while.

Soldato
This is another issue with having my account hacked! I would unlock the dual pistols but there’s no point as I’m on a temp account while I wait to hopefully get mine back.
I was on plunder earlier trying to finish levelling up the ffar and it’s got a lot busier trying to do contracts. It was a race to a helicopter on each game All helicopters in use and no supply runs left after a while.
I like starting with Cigma and roasting the nearest choppers out the sky to annoy the supply run people :D

Man of Honour
Just ran into my first player using dual sykovs on warzone. Looks like people are starting to catch the hype about them on youtube. Utterly ridiculous weapon, dual pistols, with 80 round clips, full auto, with a TTK of a smidgeon over 0.2 of a second. Who on earth at the company thought such a weapon was a good idea. Most humans cant even react within a 0.2 second timeframe

Soldato
Looks like they are away to make changes to the following:
- Tac rifle, M16, FFAR, Sykov.
- Fix for MW weapon perks and sniper glint
- Roze skin adjustment
- How you acquire the RC-XD

Back
Top Bottom