Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
my game is so broken, generally only play mp and i'm trying to gold up all the pistols currently, i've just played about 6 games on the bat and scored between 6-10k each round but my level is stuck at 43... my install got broke earlier so I copied it from laptop to desktop maybe that wasnt such as good idea?

Soldato
It's not playing too bad. The practice part before play is quite jerky, but that doesn't matter. The rest seems ok for now.
Still don't have one of my paid guns back, hopefully it does one day.

Soldato
Anyone notice the operators all all over the place? One minute im black, then chinese, then white?!
My default character is Grinch AKA John Coffey in full camo gear.

Another graphics bug which others may get, do shadows under lots of trees often look really 'blocky'?

Edit, also, why does a game of Plunder now only last 5 mins? Does it go on cash being collected, first to 1 million or something? I never both collecting money

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone notice the operators all all over the place? One minute im black, then chinese, then white?!
My default character is Grinch AKA John Coffey in full camo gear.

Another graphics bug which others may get, do shadows under lots of trees often look really 'blocky'?

Edit, also, why does a game of Plunder now only last 5 mins? Does it go on cash being collected, first to 1 million or something? I never both collecting money

It does that if your not a default Vanguard operator,

Soldato
I don't mind the new map, but it will never be everyone's cup of tea, plus all the bugs don't help.

They have shot themselves in the foot by removing the default map, why not just have two ?

Soldato
I don't mind the new map, but it will never be everyone's cup of tea, plus all the bugs don't help.

They have shot themselves in the foot by removing the default map, why not just have two ?
I’m loving the new map, it does feel a lot bigger so would be nice for player count to be increased from 150 to 250.
Probably too hard to manage both maps (and servers) at the same time

Soldato
The anti cheat has only been implemented in asia so far no word when it goes live everywhere else

Well yeah for client side, but the server side one is active. If it can't detect basics like what this scum bag was doing then it's failed already.

Kills 5 guys in 30 seconds. Some of which were dropping in. Must be all head shots, no zoom in... This is basic yes / no database validation surely ?

Soldato
Anyone else seeing significant less fps? My systems performance has TANKED with the new map, it went from 130-150 fps on Verdansk to 90-95 fps on Caldera with no changes to settings and the latest drivers.

I do hope they bring Verdansk back at some point, Although i doubt they will split the player base.

Soldato
Anyone else seeing significant less fps? My systems performance has TANKED with the new map, it went from 130-150 fps on Verdansk to 90-95 fps on Caldera with no changes to settings and the latest drivers.

I do hope they bring Verdansk back at some point, Although i doubt they will split the player base.

I hope so to, I am sure pubG just added maps rather than removed ?

Some said the way the map and engine was built meant they could not add an anti cheat to the original map ?

Associate
I saw an update DLing this morning - please tell me they've fixed the MW bugs (I think maybe just the ADS one is outstanding now).

I haven't tried Caldera yet. Don't really have the patience for WZ but might give it another go now and see if the new map suits me better. From what I've seen though it's mainly lots of big hills to run up. Looks more PubG like, although I never played that either.

Soldato

On release it tanked as did Modern Warfare. FPS similar to Verdansk for me now after the initial update which was about 1 day in

Soldato
I saw an update DLing this morning - please tell me they've fixed the MW bugs (I think maybe just the ADS one is outstanding now).

I haven't tried Caldera yet. Don't really have the patience for WZ but might give it another go now and see if the new map suits me better. From what I've seen though it's mainly lots of big hills to run up. Looks more PubG like, although I never played that either.
MW bugs are all fixed, just the ADS toggle outstanding. Works on hold which im now using or a macro can be setup in mouse software to make toggle work.
Caldera map wise, I like it more than Verdansk. Jungle/Wooded FPS gaming has always been my thing though. The map has a lot more hills and vantage points for high ground, more fun in my opinion. Of course it still has many buildings, houses and indoor areas but you have to work out a plan based on the circle before just dropping straight in somewhere. E.g. circle depending, its going to be harder running up hills with gas behind you.

Had a great game yesterday in a quads where they took out 3 of my team mates. I flanked with a fast smg, got up high and a great position.
They were looking for me but hadnt realised I was up way higher looking down on them. When gas moved, I dropped all 4 from a high ridge with good cover, it was like a turkey shoot :D
I proceeded to collect their cash but of course all the fire drew the attention of everyone else and I got peppered collecting their money. I should have waited a bit really but charged down instead

Edit - ADS now fixed!

https://mp1st.com/news/modern-warfare-warzone-pacific-update-1-50-fires-out-this-december-15

Soldato
I find on the new map, you need your team to be silenced and ghosted on the first load out, so many uav and 3rd party fights happen.

I have made lots of single gun ghost loads outs, get ghost primary gun then if and when I buy a load out I get ghost again with a SMG

Associate
MW bugs are all fixed, just the ADS toggle outstanding. Works on hold which im now using or a macro can be setup in mouse software to make toggle work.
Caldera map wise, I like it more than Verdansk. Jungle/Wooded FPS gaming has always been my thing though. The map has a lot more hills and vantage points for high ground, more fun in my opinion. Of course it still has many buildings, houses and indoor areas but you have to work out a plan based on the circle before just dropping straight in somewhere. E.g. circle depending, its going to be harder running up hills with gas behind you.

Had a great game yesterday in a quads where they took out 3 of my team mates. I flanked with a fast smg, got up high and a great position.
They were looking for me but hadnt realised I was up way higher looking down on them. When gas moved, I dropped all 4 from a high ridge with good cover, it was like a turkey shoot :D
I proceeded to collect their cash but of course all the fire drew the attention of everyone else and I got peppered collecting their money. I should have waited a bit really but charged down instead

Edit - ADS now fixed!

https://mp1st.com/news/modern-warfare-warzone-pacific-update-1-50-fires-out-this-december-15

Yeah I couldn't really be arsed with setting up a macro but if they don't fix it soon then I might have to. Will try a bit of WZ in the next few days :)

EDIT: or I could just try hold for ADS and see if that works, but I feel like it will affect my mouse movement because of holding the extra button. I use a very light fingertip grip so I reckon the extra pressure will affect my aim.

Back
Top Bottom