Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
About the menu-loop bug: If after EACH game you go back to the DM menu of COD MW (where you can choose the type of game you'll play) intead of waiting for a new game, the bug don't happen. It seems that the game is returning to the wrong menu (Warzone instead of DM) and this is causing the bug.

This is NOT a solution (it's not only a hassle but also makes you be punished, i.e., from time to time you'll be put into already-in-progress games where your team is losing), but at least it's a way to play until they send a new patch (to solve this bug and break something else).
I found that out by accident and was going to post something similar to you but saw yours, the problem I have is I keep forgetting to do it at the end of the game and get the looping :) it does seem to sort itself eventually

Soldato
Some weird bugs today.

MP40 was using AR ammo.
Picked my full loaded STG44 loadout and didnt get fully loaded

Both were quite big game changers as I ran out of ammo both times

Soldato
Its free for a few days just now so give it a bash then buy it if you like it.
I just bought Battlefield 2042 for £22.99 this afternoon. Not installed it yet though.

Soldato
I had some good games last night, much better with the rest of the guns this new map is a grower, getting up the mountain is a pain though. Even got the spr back out now the Swiss is completely useless in 1to 1s.

Soldato
I've never bothered going this route. Easy enough to max guns in Warzone, especially now you have your load out in the warm ups.

Its free for a few days just now so give it a bash then buy it if you like it.
I just bought Battlefield 2042 for £22.99 this afternoon. Not installed it yet though.

Yeh, I had a few games last night on Vanguard and its slightly improved over the beta. I was on the small map rotation and every map was quite fun. I really enjoyed how similar pacific shipment was and even managed a win with my low level PPSH and STG44. They levelled up really quickly too on the few games I had
Think i'll buy it today

Associate
Will defo be trying Vanguard over the weekend given that MW is still broken. Still haven't tried the new WZ map yet so might have a few games on that as well.

Soldato
Will defo be trying Vanguard over the weekend given that MW is still broken. Still haven't tried the new WZ map yet so might have a few games on that as well.
MW isnt broken, it was fixed after about of Caldera being released. New map is great fun, im really enjoying it. It takes some getting used to but every game I accidentally find myself in a new area.

Associate
MW isnt broken, it was fixed after about of Caldera being released. New map is great fun, im really enjoying it. It takes some getting used to but every game I accidentally find myself in a new area.

I'm still (as of last night) getting the bug where the game flickers between the first screen (to choose WZ / MW / Vanguard / CW) and weapons (I think) screen after the first game is over and it's loading the next. Someone mentioned that you can just leave the lobby and join a new one to get around this, but usually the first game I join is already started so I don't want to be constantly joining games halfway through. I haven't played Ground War in the last few days so not sure if they've fixed the ammo crates yet, which were broken for me earlier in the week.

Associate
Just had one VERY laggy game of MW (despite good ping and no packet loss) and then got the same bug as before. **** this game.

EDIT: Looks like the lag might be because my internet is acting up.

Last edited:
Associate
Crashed twice tonight on MW, froze a for few seconds then back to desktop. Still feels stuttery too, it's better but not quite as it was, performance just feels a tad off. I've played this game every night for the last few months, a couple of hours at a time, and can not remember the last time it crashed, let alone twice within the hour like tonight. So yeah, deffo agree with Guest2, game is still goosed for sure, at least for some.

Back
Top Bottom