Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

The new assault rifle is quite nice, it's the Honey Badger from COD Ghosts (not sure how many people played that one...) and feels like a nice hybrid between an AR and SMG.

Pretty easy to unlock as well, 2 kills in 15 games with assault rifles! You can also just back out after getting your 2 kills and jump into another lobby, should mean you can get it super quickly.

Has anyone tried the raid yet?

Yep, took me 2 games to get it max levelled. It's only got 18 levels and I popped a double XP token and it just flew through.
More importantly - shipment is back as well! Chucking out decoys was getting me just as many weapon xp as kills on there - maybe more in some games it was nuts. It's such a clusterflup of a mode but I love it.

The new assault rifle is quite nice, it's the Honey Badger from COD Ghosts (not sure how many people played that one...) and feels like a nice hybrid between an AR and SMG.

Pretty easy to unlock as well, 2 kills in 15 games with assault rifles! You can also just back out after getting your 2 kills and jump into another lobby, should mean you can get it super quickly.

Has anyone tried the raid yet?

I have, it needs a team who are mic'ed up and working together as some of the puzzles need all 3 players working as a team. The last bit is pretty brutal as well, my team ended up bailing on me and I persisted and finished it solo.... only to not be able to click literally the last door as it needs all 3 people to press it :/

Good luck doing it with randoms basically.

Last edited:
Just finished the raid... its pretty cool to be fair although tough and a bit cheap at points. At least respawns are fairly generous.

I'll say this, do not attempt this with people who don't have a mic and kit tiers definitely matter. I'd say anything < 5 is going to be a problem.

Biggest bug im finding at the moment is the whole 'social' platform. Selecting online players shows only 2 offline when multiple are actually online.
Another update and the online players players selection has now vanished. It look like they're working on it at least!

3 player co op mission
Had a go earlier. Very fun but does take ages. Me and two random Polish guys working together.
I was terrible at the code sections but maybe 20-30 mins into the game there's an underwater section where you share an oxygen tank. I seemed to navigate underwater very well and led.

So the update did not fix the crashes, still crashing in Multiplayer although perhaps less than previously. Any more suggested fixes?

I'm afraid to play DMZ now if it's still crashing.

Back
Top Bottom