Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
So does PS5
I had it on Steam and it was going down a couple of times a day making the Zombies mode impossible to progress because you lose all your loot. Since I switched to Battlenet a couple of weeks ago I haven't had one profile signed out error yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Havent been getting on with Warzone in the new MW3 engine. Looks and plays worse that MW2 IMO.
Strange as I loved the MW3 multiplayer beta.

In Warzone though, the sound is completely broken with no sounds some some things at all then a huge bang as someone jumps next to you or kicks through a door. Its impossible to hear people close by now.
Graphics wise it seems bland compared to previous maps.
Guns are broken with the new ones all being (or course) meta. Getting killed Vondel by people with two of the SMG Wasp guns which seem to be meta currently along with an LMG - Pumelyot.

Havent played properly for a couple of weeks which is annoying as Warzone is/was my only desktop PC game I really play.

Associate
Does progression in other activities, like Warzone count towards multiplayer and vice versa, and does Zombies mode also count? I.E if I level a gun in Warzone does it carry over to the other modes.

Soldato
Havent been getting on with Warzone in the new MW3 engine. Looks and plays worse that MW2 IMO.
Strange as I loved the MW3 multiplayer beta.

In Warzone though, the sound is completely broken with no sounds some some things at all then a huge bang as someone jumps next to you or kicks through a door. Its impossible to hear people close by now.
Graphics wise it seems bland compared to previous maps.
Guns are broken with the new ones all being (or course) meta. Getting killed Vondel by people with two of the SMG Wasp guns which seem to be meta currently along with an LMG - Pumelyot.

Havent played properly for a couple of weeks which is annoying as Warzone is/was my only desktop PC game I really play.
I'd agree with the looks. You can tell IW haven't put the map together, they have a way of making things look great that few other studios can match.

Soldato
Lucky, mine are full of try hard bunny hopping sweat lords.
Mine get like that after 2-3 games on.

First game on I dropped 25 kills and my partner 30, people were literally AFK in the corner, randomly parachuting off buildings and staying still on the floor, lying down on the floor in the open :p

Soldato
Spent quiet a lot of time on this over the past few days. Great fun but still as frustrating as usual. Some of the pay to win skins should come with a health warning.

Associate
I played a few games last night and came across an interesting skin, it looked like a silver cloak, the player using it was damned hard to see, he'd use a sniper and then on the quarry map he'd lay prone on the large white blocks get a couple of kills and then move on.

Caporegime
I played a few games last night and came across an interesting skin, it looked like a silver cloak, the player using it was damned hard to see, he'd use a sniper and then on the quarry map he'd lay prone on the large white blocks get a couple of kills and then move on.
Visibility of players seems to be a bigger and bigger issue with each version. People camping in dark corners/tunnels just kills the game for me.

Associate
In short doses I quite enjoy the games I've had, my main issue with CoD is that the maps are recycled from previous releases and don't feel new or fresh to me. The other thing I don't like in CoD and maybe it's just accepted as being part of the game, is your running around and as you come across someone they drop prone or start bunny hopping all over the screen.

Soldato
I bought MW3 in the sale, quite enjoying Zombies with mates, working through the story acts. Some a bit of a grind, but ok.

Need to try some of the other modes!

Back
Top Bottom