Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
the uavs are the easiest thing to take down. You can drop them in a few seconds if you try.

OH yeah ofcourse i havent tried :rolleyes:
When a team coordinates so they always have a auv up its impossible to to shoot them all down, yeah ofcourse if all my team does the same it is a big help but thats never gonna happen.
Its not as big an issue as the overly loud footsteps and the stupidly fast TTK that right there is why we are playing modern campfare.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
When a team coordinates so they always have a auv up its impossible to to shoot them all down, yeah ofcourse if all my team does the same it is a big help but thats never gonna happen.
Its not as big an issue as the overly loud footsteps and the stupidly fast TTK that right there is why we are playing modern campfare.

Is the camping really that bad?

Only played 4 games of MP so far but I only got caught out by campers a couple of times.

At least you know where they are!

Soldato

I normally carry a suppressed second SMG explicitly for this. Shooting them down takes one mag and can be done fairly quickly. You get the same score as if you shot someone. They are not that bad. My other loadout has a RPG in it which one shots them most of the time as well.

Soldato
Was playing cross platform all weekend with an Xbox friend and the camping was horrendous. Been playing in PC only lobbies tonight with a friend and the difference is massive.

I've seen some, but in most cases the rats are forced out of their nest pretty quickly. It's much more beneficial from what I've seen to just rotate around the maps.

A new annoyance for me is my own skill, I've got to Lv41 with the M4A1 and love it, however, I want to branch into new weapons but I just suck with anything else and instead of being up the top on leaderboards, I plumet to the bottom :( It's really tough on you for trying new weapons. I wish there was a 'training range' as such to tinker around with what works best.

Soldato
Really? My only issue with the sound is when my character shouts out "enemy spotted" and the enemy can hear it making me lose the jump on them.

But I've found the sound great with headphones. I can hear easily which direction people are coming from and to me that's the most important bit. Playing without a headset feels like a disadvantage.
I agree with this. On both points.

Soldato
I agree with this. On both points.

Oh god, yea! The callouts are VERY stupid, they need to make it optional as it really gives you away more than it's handy. Most times, the 'enemy in sight' callout ends up me focusing on the rough area I was looking and ending up in me dead or spotted by the enemy.

Soldato
Been playing with the 725 shotgun. That with the UAV jammer perk made for some interesting plays this evening. If you get a good chest shot it's practically a 1 hit kill and the reload is fast enough that you can sometimes reload in a firefight assuming you can find cover. I won a 3 on 1 with it but I also lost a lot of fights when just out of range.

I've always found shotguns fun in games but this one is really nice

My Blizzard ID is Junglist#2249

Caporegime
its a decent game but the low skill camping tards do mar it a bit. id give its a 7.5/10 for mp. nothing on the original modern warfare mp. which was amazing fluid and anything but this camp simulator. it actually encourages bad game sense. or not to move to succeed. its fun and a time passer.

Back
Top Bottom