Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Its so inconsistent from game to game.

I play multiplayer, rather than warzone, SBMM often seems to reward my terrible playing, by placing me into even harder lobbies. I completely lost my **** with it the other day, so i'm having a break. i could barely get a kill, game after game, last every time. I was all for SBMM, but i was wrong, i wish they would get rid of it completely.

Dunno what else to play though, ive spent quite a bit of time on this. I need to play more single player games and stop getting wound up by this stupid game!! :cry:

Associate

I play multiplayer, rather than warzone, SBMM often seems to reward my terrible playing, by placing me into even harder lobbies. I completely lost my **** with it the other day, so i'm having a break. i could barely get a kill, game after game, last every time. I was all for SBMM, but i was wrong, i wish they would get rid of it completely.

Dunno what else to play though, ive spent quite a bit of time on this. I need to play more single player games and stop getting wound up by this stupid game!! :cry:

Gray Zone Warfare?

Associate

One of the best things I did was drop regular COD at the end of last year. I'll still play once every 2 weeks or so with the guys from work but it's purely just one or two games and that's it.

I just found it was making me annoyed and it's not the reason I play games.

For FPS games, I can definitely recommend The Finals. Halo Infinite can be a lot of fun, Overwatch 2 is also very enjoyable. There's some good options about that made me not really miss COD at all.

This is what I find when it comes to SBMM. Not pretending I am good at FPSes (certainly these days), however when I have 1 reasonably decent game of CoD, where the hitreg is good, deaths feel (annoying but) fair and it feels nice and responsive one game, to being constantly shot round corners and rubber bullets for several games afterwards (also against a lobby full of better players) it quickly loses my interest to play for a while again.

Soldato
it is the inconsistency that gets me, very rarely do i get a string of games where i am with others in my skill range, i have a K/D 1.3 or something. i have no issues with having a couple of pros in my game, but sometimes it feels like i am the whipping boy :D

Soldato
I'm pretty useless as most other FPS these days but seem to hold my own quite well in multiplayer, the times I get stomped it's pretty clear that it's me playing poorly. I'm usually top 2 or 3 in my team and been the best in quite a few games.

Soldato
It's not you.. one game I can hardly miss a shot with excellent reg. next game still has excellent aim but it seems your bullets don't register. So go back into shadow play to see if I'm being a noob and yep shots which are on target are deffo not registering.

You know it's bad when you swap to sniper as your AR is just a nerf gun and you're getting upper body and head hit markers..

Also when the server is bad UAV's take twice as many bullets to bring down too..

then next game ok and so on.. The servers are a mess.

Soldato
I get pummeled most of the time in plunder or resurgence.
Watching some kill cams, they do look a bit cheaty. Not sure how much of a thing that is, or maybe just bad kill cams.

I just seem to need to put so many bullets into someone and they just do a quick spray in me and I'm dead lol.

Caporegime
I get pummeled most of the time in plunder or resurgence.
Watching some kill cams, they do look a bit cheaty. Not sure how much of a thing that is, or maybe just bad kill cams.

I just seem to need to put so many bullets into someone and they just do a quick spray in me and I'm dead lol.
majority of kill cams dont show how it actually is also with many on xbox controllers and aim assist it can look ropey. so easy on controllers better than mouse and keyboard with aim assist. skilless cod now. the update has nerfed loads of the main weapons too today so going to be interesting how it plays. tried mcw earlier feels weaker.

Soldato
Id have thought as 3070ti wouldnt cope as well as a 3090Ti in full desktop on the same settings and same res. Ive noticed the recommended driver is 546.29, time for me to update from 537.58

I'm currently on 536.22 but started noticing weird garbled letters on this forum and the odd random artifact appearing. Time to clean the PC and update the drivers. Hoping the 3080 isn't starting to fail...

Associate
This worth buying yet? currently on offer at £38

If you know you'll play tens or hundreds of hours yes, otherwise no.

Could potentially have access to the entire library of COD games next month at the Xbox event via gamepass... or at least an announcement of such a thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was gonna bite and but it but with Microsoft now owning it just a matter of time I’ll game pass drop even on PC

I suspect the latest one will be day one either way so this stage I think waiting be best option

Back
Top Bottom