Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I can't help but feel controller players are just getting a massive advantage, I know they say kill cams aren't true to actual events, but it just looks like they have rock solid cross hairs.

Soldato
ADS is bugged on my secondary, proper annoying. Only when i'm actually aiming at someone, doesn't even look down the sights, way above them.

EDIT
It's actually when i fire not just ADS.
This is me firing while ADS:
Screenshot-2024-05-03-003451.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Have they done something to the SBMM? Since the update the game has just been so easy... like I only really play SnD and it just been boring rolling every single team..

I miss the sweaty games..

Soldato
If they can bring back Rebirth island, why cant they bring back original Verdansk? Just have smaller areas for resurgence, pretty sure people would love it.

Soldato
Do you (anyone) ever think there will be a mode similar to hardcore for Warzone? - Team killing enabled, but no reduced damage.
That would certainly be interesting. The amount of times i've seen on killcam another team shoot at or throw grenades at anything that moves including their whole team before killing me / someone on my team.
Of course there would be intentional team killing and im sure many an argument amongst friends, but damn it would be so much better. I always loved the hardware mode for team killing, the reduced damage wasnt as fun IMO but TK should always be a thing as it changes strategy and positioning. No longer will your teammates strake in front of you when you're firing and might think a bit more before getting into line of fire.

Soldato
Whats Gray Warzone play like (FPS wise) I've got a 2080ti (bit long in the tooth now) would it be playable at half decent visuals? I have 32gb of ram and a 5900x CPU
What is 'Gray Warzone' This thread in Call of duty MW/Warzone, is it a COD game i've not heard of?

Associate
Whats Gray Warzone play like (FPS wise) I've got a 2080ti (bit long in the tooth now) would it be playable at half decent visuals? I have 32gb of ram and a 5900x CPU
Probably better off asking in the Gray Zone Warfare thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably better off asking in the Gray Zone Warfare thread.

Crap! Didn't see that thread! Thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom