Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
You all making sure your render resolution is 100 ? It can change and then you get a stutter
Change when you get a stutter? :D
Mine sets itself to 50 when i start up in boarderless mode due to opening snother window accidentally on launch. A couple of other setting change too but i notice as csn tell when its in fullscreen boarderless (and it looks terrible at half render res) It has never set automatically to anything higher than 100

Soldato
CoD: MW no longer fits on a 250GB HD :D https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-no-longer-fits-on-a-250gb-ssd/

They really do need to allow you to select the modes you want to install on PC. I haven't re-installed it since I upgraded my PC earlier in the year.
The option to install SP/MP/BR would be nice.
Luckily I have it on a 2TB NVMe so it’ll be a few years before it fills that :)
What disk is in the PS5? I’m sure a friend with a PS4 said he had to get another drive for COD MW but dont know anything about consoles really or **** you need to do to get a bigger hdd/ssd. Consoles sound like they are basically becoming PCs if you can upgrade disks, connect K&M and maybe change other components / peripherals :D

Soldato
Change when you get a stutter? :D
Mine sets itself to 50 when i start up in boarderless mode due to opening snother window accidentally on launch. A couple of other setting change too but i notice as csn tell when its in fullscreen boarderless (and it looks terrible at half render res) It has never set automatically to anything higher than 100

Mine changes to fullscreen borderless and render resolution to 50 too, if I click anything when the game is launching. I try to click play and not touch anything till it boots, then it's ok. Very annoying though, doesn't seem like they will ever change it.

Soldato
I sort if feel it’s both. What CPU do you have?
I’m still on an i7 4790k and do get (expected) slowdowns in parts of Warzone like Downtown but the occasional stuttering is offputting.
It’s not too bad, it was certainly more noticable with Geforce experience, highlights and Nvidia Reflex enable. All that is off now and better but still not as good as the older driver in season 1-5

3900X :)

Soldato
EVO 860 and 32GB Corsair RGB 3600hz!

Nice.

I reverted my system back to 445.87 driver, deleted profile in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare, reloaded shaders and no more stuttering. Also no crashes yet and had maybe 10 games in MP ( season 6 maps and old) and 8 games in BR (4 duo, 4 solo)
The Nvidia 456 drivers are poo. Maybe they purposely add something to the new drivers to break the game so you think you need to get a 3090 or something... wouldnt surprise me

Soldato
Nice.

I reverted my system back to 445.87 driver, deleted profile in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare, reloaded shaders and no more stuttering. Also no crashes yet and had maybe 10 games in MP ( season 6 maps and old) and 8 games in BR (4 duo, 4 solo)
The Nvidia 456 drivers are poo. Maybe they purposely add something to the new drivers to break the game so you think you need to get a 3090 or something... wouldnt surprise me

Yeah something isn't right at all!

Soldato
Oh dear even the Operator challenges are broken in Season 6, the Gaz win a gulag 3 times is broken. Intel challenges still broken months later too.

Are all of these endless bugs and problems just cos they have made too many changes or have they deliberately broken the game to try and get people to buy Black Ops?

Soldato
Got some stutter when I landed in superstore just now, FPS dropped down to 95.

Stutter is different to fps reduction. FPS reduction down to low 60s is fine with gsync. Stuttering makes the game unplayable for me - jerks where it seemsto freeze for a very small fraction of a second in rapid succession then go back to being normal

FPS wise, I have mine capped at 90 (100hz gsync monitor) so it doesnt go about 100hz and cause tearing. I do play with maxed settings at 3440x1440.

The drops are mainly in downtown and superstore, 60-70fps in parts but this is mainly my CPU (i7 4790k) I tested dropping all graphics settings and still get 60s probably down to geometry on buildings working the CPU

Soldato
Stutter is different to fps reduction. FPS reduction down to low 60s is fine with gsync. Stuttering makes the game unplayable for me - jerks where it seemsto freeze for a very small fraction of a second in rapid succession then go back to being normal

FPS wise, I have mine capped at 90 (100hz gsync monitor) so it doesnt go about 100hz and cause tearing. I do play with maxed settings at 3440x1440.

The drops are mainly in downtown and superstore, 60-70fps in parts but this is mainly my CPU (i7 4790k) I tested dropping all graphics settings and still get 60s probably down to geometry on buildings working the CPU
Yeah i know what stutter is, all 4 of us in our squad got it together when dropping in Superstore.

Apart from that though, the games have been running fine for me the rest of the night.

Back
Top Bottom