Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Coming from COD4 Promod, I've not played any of the previous games since but god damn this game is frustrating. Just seems like everyone has a rail gun with no recoil from any distance.

Soldato
Ah, this game is absolute crap, Everyone seems to know where you are, Getting laser shot with pinpoint accuracy full-on spray from far far away, and hitting every single bullet when your moving.

Soldato
Ah, this game is absolute crap, Everyone seems to know where you are, Getting laser shot with pinpoint accuracy full-on spray from far far away, and hitting every single bullet when your moving.

Do you run ghost ?

Had 4 wins tonight in trios / quads. Never felt in all the other games I lost that I had been cheated.

Killed a guy and picked up a disc that gave me every possible perk. Was fun :D

Soldato
Does anyone elses keep having to "install shaders" every time they launch the game?
Annoying as it takes a while.
Nope. However I have been using the Nvidia 445.87 driver since season 1 without any issues at all. It's now fine in mutiplayer but in Warzone I get crashes (Dev error 6328)

I've upgraded to 456.55 and also tried 456.38. Both seems to make the game run slower (more stuttering) and sometimes textures / shaders do not load in properly. It's a shame because up to this season I changed nothing other than letting the blizzard updater automatically install game updates.
A few times I tried upgrading to later drivers and Windows 2004 after taking an image of my machine but always went back to Windows 1909 and the 445.87 driver

Soldato
Yep. It’s ruined the game. Don’t play it much now because of this gun owning every round.
It doesnt own every round at all.
You still need to be precise and if you miss a shot you often end up dieing.
The AS VAL is my new favourite weapon - high recoil but high fire rate & damage. Can easily mow through a few people who are using the SPR208 before they even notice. I flanked 4 using it on the bridge on the new tank factory map, easy pickings with the VAL :)
That said, the ADS with aim assist on a pad looks ridiculous sometimes when speccing people using the SPR

Soldato
Nope. However I have been using the Nvidia 445.87 driver since season 1 without any issues at all. It's now fine in mutiplayer but in Warzone I get crashes (Dev error 6328)

I've upgraded to 456.55 and also tried 456.38. Both seems to make the game run slower (more stuttering) and sometimes textures / shaders do not load in properly. It's a shame because up to this season I changed nothing other than letting the blizzard updater automatically install game updates.
A few times I tried upgrading to later drivers and Windows 2004 after taking an image of my machine but always went back to Windows 1909 and the 445.87 driver

The stuttering is driving me insane, I don't know whether it's the game or poor nvidia drivers and although the FPS for the most part is decent on my 3080 the stuttering is really off putting.

Soldato
Both the SPR and AS VAL are pretty much the only guns being used. The SPR makes every other bolt action redundant, doing the more damage with lapua rounds whilst handling faster, higher ROF and hitscan damage. You cannot run from cover to cover now as it's so easy for an enemy to just click on some part of your upper body and destroy you.

AS VAL just has obscene DPS. Aim for upper torso and a 3 shot kill at ~900rpm up to 30m makes it one of the fastest killing weapons in the game.

Soldato
The stuttering is driving me insane, I don't know whether it's the game or poor nvidia drivers and although the FPS for the most part is decent on my 3080 the stuttering is really off putting.
I sort if feel it’s both. What CPU do you have?
I’m still on an i7 4790k and do get (expected) slowdowns in parts of Warzone like Downtown but the occasional stuttering is offputting.
It’s not too bad, it was certainly more noticable with Geforce experience, highlights and Nvidia Reflex enable. All that is off now and better but still not as good as the older driver in season 1-5

Back
Top Bottom