Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
You still need to actually aim though, so it's not impossible to avoid dieing

True, and I don't think hitscan is too much of a problem in standard MP. The bullet velocity for the rifles is so high that on most maps the drop is minimal and the travel time is very short. Give it a few weeks and you won't see it all that much in standard MP anymore as people will have unlocked most attachements to use in WZ.

It is a problem in WZ though. Its OHK to the head out to its maximum range, and has more mobility than the HDR or AX50 whilst being much easier to headshot at any range. The only downside to the SPR is it cannot hit anything beyond about 400m or so, which is not a range you'll be making many engagements at anyway.

Soldato
New patch just up.

GENERAL:

• Fixed an issue where players could survive in the gas while staying on the subway fast travel system
WEAPONS:

• AS VAL:
    • Fixed a bug where the SSP 10-R mags could allow bullet penetration through multiple walls
  • SP-R 208:
    • Increase to flinch
    • Minor reduction to ADS speed
    • Variable zoom scope
      • Moved weapon closer to the player while ADSing
      • Small reduction to ADS speed
    • .300 Norma mag and .338 Lapua Mag ammo types:
      • Reduction to bullet velocity
      • Reduction to ADS speed
  • SKS: Small reduction to ADS speed for variable zoom scopes

Looking forward to seeing if this patch does enough to balance things out again.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Thought I’d have a quick play last night after not playing for a couple of months.

Completely forgot about the update sizes. 116Gb patch FFS. Gave up and played something else instead.

What the hell requires a 116Gb update?!? :eek:

Soldato
Servers turn to **** around 9/10pm.

Started playing around 6pm and was hitting 9-10 kills in the first 4-5 games i played, it's like a switch is flipped at 9pm because i get 2-3 kills and lose every gulag fight.

Associate
i have fixed it now there is a button on the alert dropdown with alert preferences !
that combined with the bit above has got things how i like !

has the forum changed by the way? i was last here 5 years ago and it looks mostly the same but menus and stuff seem very unfamilliar ...

Back
Top Bottom