1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gerard, May 30, 2019.

1. Gerard

Caporegime

Hmm..:eek:

2. Josh

Sgarrista

Bloody auto correct - nerf.

Clearly having a dead blind moment...

3. area51_for_psx

Wise Guy

I cant connect at all just comes back with server disconnected

4. Showboat

Wise Guy

Yup same, servers all down! And the link it tells you to check says everything is working... sounds about right!

5. Clov!s

Capodecina

Can't even get the battle.net app to connect now either!

6. xb8browney

Soldato

I can get in game but I can't view my friends so we cant join each other.

7. TonyTurbo78

Sgarrista

hmmm Battlenet not even launching for me, I'm in a queue to launch the launcher :p

8. Jizzy

Associate

I've had a spam of 20 emails today from battlenet saying people trying to access my account. Maybe more then just a server overload happening?

9. TonyTurbo78

Sgarrista

hmmm finally got in but going to give this a side step tonight. Just played 2 games where the netcode was absolutely broken...watching the kill cams I wasn't even shooting at the enemy from his view even though during the trade I had been getting hit markers galore. Was happening all game.

10. ArchAnGeL

Wise Guy

even when i am getting in, dx error crash a lot today. Also seems like i am getting killed a lot more than normal

11. shankly1985

Capodecina

Kar98 is so much fun

12. Clov!s

Capodecina

Has it always been the case that once you install the game you have to add an Activision account to your battle.net account in order for Crossplay to work? No way around it?

13. TonyTurbo78

Sgarrista

no idea, I thought that weird also.

14. Puppetmaster

Soldato

Just did the mission as the kids, that was pretty brutal, especially the dog / all the other animals :(

15. TonyTurbo78

Sgarrista

Add me on battlenet Shanks - HairyTeabags

Getting bored churning out ranks solo.

16. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

shotty is like a nuclear cannon lol. the shield also needs sorting.

17. ViRuS2k

Soldato

yup its really spoiling the game for me

the NPC`s calling out or shouting out stufff that gives your position away every time
    and the shotgun your right its like a nuclear cannon that can kill even from mid to high range and you dont even get a chance to shoot back they hit you with that and its lights out in the blink off a eye and you dont even have to be good at aiming with it. just keep your enemy in the circle and shot and they dead.

and one other thing camping the maps are well how should i put it, very noob friendly your gran could get a high kill streak so meny camp spots and places to just sit there waiting and what the hell is with the dead silence its not even a perk anymore its a field option that you get to use a few times in a match that regenerates again before you can use it.

talk about taking the ****, cause everyone even a noob with crap headphones can hear every foot step from a mile away.

Im sure the publishers are actually trying to kill cod or just have a sick stratagy in making even noobs great a the game without even any skill involved just so they can get more sales.

and one final note* that .357 hand gun you get with the enhanced operator edition is well put it this way its the worst gun in the game i shoot people and its like im hitting a sponge as people do not died its like its not powerfull enough or completely nerfed. its completely uselss.

18. MissChief

Capodecina

Often the skill cap gets lowered to allow more people to ‘have fun’.

19. weldon855

Hitman

Are you moaning that the game is too easy or that average players can get the better of you? It's hard to tell.

20. ViRuS2k

Soldato

Gonna say it how it is, - yes to right im mouning, that even noobs and average players can get the better of me,
    people try pulling this crap in cod 4 and i would hand them there arse lol

Cod 4 now that game required skill to be able to get good, this cod your gran could get good.
    im saying it how it is, this game 2019 mw was made for average players or people with no skill and can still enjoy the game by getting easy kills hence why this version has no skill at all until they fix patch or nerf cause at the minute its a joke.