Call of Duty WWII (CoD 2017?)

Soldato
It was nice to just have some good old fashioned fun, but I gave up after 3 hours and didn't go back all weekend purely down to getting a bit fed up of the same old, same old.. I still look fondly on the old PC days of having large maps, 32-64 players and having large team objectives that led to epic scale battles..
Yeah, COD 1 had a scale that was never really matched by any of the games that came after it.
I had a lot of fun on that game... I hoped that this would bring that feeling back, Looking at the videos emerging I feel its still the same old modern COD

Associate
Had the beta on Xbox, played it twice over the weekend and I'm either too old for this game or it just felt stale. I'll admit my reactions must have slowed so by the time I've seen someone I'm dead, this will no doubt have had an effect on my thoughts. I may end up buying it but don't think it will get the hours ploughed into it like I did with MW, MW2, BLOPS etc.

Associate
I played the beta version and cannot say that I enjoyed. I personally think Call of Duty has gone too far back in time from all the advance stuff. From one extreme to the other. So I have decided to skip this game altogether. :o

Soldato
I take it there is still no hype for this, out on Friday!

I haven't really been paying attention to it but there hasn't been the usual CoD level of unavoidable coverage for it either. If the single player reviews well I'll pick it up at some point, but I'm not interested in CoD-style multiplayer these days.

Soldato
I'm looking forward to no wall running, not sure how the multiplayer will be but I'm hoping that and the campaign will be a step up from the last couple of years which has been total rubbish.

Caporegime
I'm looking forward to no wall running, not sure how the multiplayer will be but I'm hoping that and the campaign will be a step up from the last couple of years which has been total rubbish.

Judging by the BETA you're going to be disappointed with the MP, it's turd.

SP might be decent though, based on the reviews i'll be picking this up when it's a bit cheaper for the campaign and zombies, MP won't get touched.

Don
I wouldn't say it was turd, I enjoyed it. AW and IW I would describe as turd though!

I'm to old now to critique games as I once did, a simple FPS, a football game and a racer is all I need on my console :D

Back
Top Bottom