Call of Duty WWII (CoD 2017?)

Associate
Streams are up on Twitch - doesn't appear they are banning anyone for early play - no surprises when the most viewed streamer for WW2 is 2k viewers and League is pulling 100k atm.

I played the beta and thought it was ok but is clearly tiring graphics wise running on a variant of the 20yr old iD Tech 3 Engine.

Cod multi is dead to me now - I'd rather watch an LP of someone doing the campaign to see if this is going to be worth anything.

Shawrey

Soldato
is there any footage of the single player campain any where?

Not sure about buying it this year.

Youtube seems pretty hot on taking them down, but the ones I have watched - it looks like typical CoD fayer to me - seems to be some pretty bad enemy AI though; standing right next to them and they can't shoot you.

Not sure I'll day 1 this, or even month 1 - might pick one up off the MM.

Man of Honour
Arrived today on PS4 and played a few matches online tonight, Gibraltar, Flak Tower and the Gustav Gun map, not sure if its my PS4 Pro (v the old one for the beta) but it seems much better to me than the beta was, enjoying this so far!

Associate
Woke up at 5.30am to try out WW2 multiplayer and get hit with error code 103294 when connecting, looks like I’m not the only one. Glad I didn’t stay up til midnight

Caporegime
OP
Worked OK at midnight, I played until just after 1 with no problems.

It’s CoD alright, one minute you're a beast, next you're snapping the pad in half.

Last edited:
Associate
Back
Top Bottom