Can somebody explain how driving past a gimp rolling in mud, is considered the gimp harrassing you ?

Soldato

I don't get it ? Yeah he's a weirdo for dressing as a gimp and rolling in mud but how has he harrassed anybody ? These are people who just drove past him and as one "victim" states

"It was terrifying although I had only seen them for a few seconds,"

I thought the benchmark for harrassment involved actually harrassing people by following/phoning/messaging them repeatedly, not just being in the vicinity of somebody else for a matter of seconds minding your own business (even if that business is rolling around in the mud in a gimp suit)

Is this story just poorly reported and there's actually more to it ?

Soldato
OP
I would err on the side of being poorly reported, as there's very little detail on what actually occurred other than vague statements from several witnesses stating that he approached them, or caused the drivers to manoeuvre around him while dressed in whatever he was wearing.
That's what I'm thinking, there has to be more to the story than what little is reported as it sounds like they just drove past him and got offended

fez

fez

Caporegime
Meh, people have a massive hard on at the moment for hyperbole when it comes to anything. So and so SLAMMED X. X was disgusted when Y winker at her.

People need to get a life and stop being so pathetic and fragile. If I saw a gimp rolling in the mud I would either be laughing my **** off or saying "what the ****". I wouldn't give a single thought to being outraged or feeling violated.

Soldato
Seems to me that they're satisfying themselves sexually, in some way, and forcing people to participate by doing it publicly. That's one type of sexual harassment.

I would also be amused and certainly not traumatised, though.

Last edited:
Associate
it's if you believe him. He reportedly looked up 'Somerset gimp in 2021 and 2022' or something.

I mean the observer's accounts are ridiculous, but one month in prison seemed an appropriate sentence.

Last edited:
Soldato

I don't get it ? Yeah he's a weirdo for dressing as a gimp and rolling in mud but how has he harrassed anybody ? These are people who just drove past him and as one "victim" states

I thought the benchmark for harrassment involved actually harrassing people by following/phoning/messaging them repeatedly, not just being in the vicinity of somebody else for a matter of seconds minding your own business (even if that business is rolling around in the mud in a gimp suit)

Is this story just poorly reported and there's actually more to it ?
Yeah theres more to it been seeing this bizaare story popping up over several years its not a one off like the observer implies its been persistent for a long time all kinds of wierd and wonderful stuff not just "rolling in the mud"

Back
Top Bottom