Can't pay a speeding fine. Can't get through.

Soldato
One of my driver's got a fine a few months back, I managed to get him off as the GPS times on 2 devices (tracker and Google timeline) put him 4 miles further down the road than the time at the point he was caught so we questioned the accuracy of the camera....

Caporegime
Or maybe play the long game, evidence it all, and allow yourself to be summoned to court.

Present your evidence and watch the case get thrown out post haste (probably even pre-hearing). You can insist on it being a local court that hears your case, rather than having to drive across the country, for obvious reasons.
Why would the case be thrown out?

A source please showing you can insist on a local court hearing bearing in mind:

- the judicial system in Scotland is different to England

- the OP would be unlikely to have to actually attend court unless he intends to dispute the allegation or if disqualification is being considered.

The court hearing has to be at a court near the defendant, so they'd have to come to him.
A source please showing you can insist on a local court hearing bearing in mind:

- the OP would be unlikely to have to actually attend court unless he intends to dispute the allegation or if disqualification is being considered.

Soldato

Sorry yes you're right, I didn't notice that he lives in Scotland but the offence was in England. You could however request it be heard at an English court that is nearest the border.

Back
Top Bottom