Carabao Cup Final Chelsea v Liverpool ** Spoilers ** [25th February 2024]

I can't believe the result, it just shows what an amazing asset and achievement Klopp and his team are.

Klopp doesn't need or want billions to buy the best players he moulds them from the ground up and this is what football should be.

I wish he would have stayed on. Not sure who I want to replace him other than Alonso at the moment.

I hope it is Alonso and he can keep the momentum going from when Klopp leaves.

Is Alonso really the answer? He's only been managing one season and while it's pretty clear he's having a blinder it seems a bit soon to bring him into a club like Liverpool.

Is Alonso really the answer? He's only been managing one season and while it's pretty clear he's having a blinder it seems a bit soon to bring him into a club like Liverpool.

In reality, I don't think anyone is the answer after Klopp. It's going to be a massive culture shock at the club when he and his team leave and I don't think anyone available is going to keep the momentum going.

Obviously they need to appoint someone, but they also need to give them time, like Klopp was given at the start of his time at Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom