Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [26th - 27nd September 2023]

ryu

ryu

Associate
Personally I think Rashford is one of the problems with this team and has been for a long time, he might score worldies and goal streaks every so often, but 90% of the time his game is close to garbage, his football IQ is the same as 5 years ago and he is so wasteful. The brand he has been made into he most certainly is not.

Soldato
Personally I think Rashford is one of the problems with this team and has been for a long time, he might score worldies and goal streaks every so often, but 90% of the time his game is close to garbage, his football IQ is the same as 5 years ago and he is so wasteful. The brand he has been made into he most certainly is not.

When he's on form (contract negotiation time?) he is good though, and for England he even passed the ball

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably and unpopular opinion, I think as a team we are better without Rashford. He just seems to run and shoot without looking most of the time.

Not unpopular, he's a waste of space on the pitch. Utterly devoid of any contribution to the team when he doesn't play the lottery of hitting it as hard as he can towards the goal.

Track him next game, watch his reaction times to what's going on the game when he doesn't have the ball. He's pathetically slow and with 10% effort. He doesn't have a football brain.

Honestly fed up of seeing him in the starting 11... well i have been for years tbh. The goals last year were helpful, but he was still useless outside of that and detrimental to the team play.

Marketable though isn't he...

(Aaaaand breath :cry: )

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably and unpopular opinion, I think as a team we are better without Rashford. He just seems to run and shoot without looking most of the time.
I don't think this is the case although I understand why some fans might think this. Rashford is a wide player but he's a wide player who hasn't' really had a genuine no.9 to play with for some time.
Martial, never fit and too similar to Rashford
Weghorst -duh
Ronaldo - errr
Ighalo - ffs
Cavani - probably the only genuine quality no.9 but too iold
Zlatan - too slow

I think given a chance to form a genuine partnership with Hojlund he will show his value and become a provider. He's really had to shoulder a lot of the scoring duty especially last season therefore his play can be quite selfish. He has also been played in to the ground by managers in the past. A bit of respite and competition for his place will do him good.

Associate
Really good half that. Amrabat and Money looking class and they’re not even match fit yet. Casemiro been given plenty of space to work his magic and Varane solid as a rock at the back

Back
Top Bottom