Carrying something for self defence

Associate
Is there anything your aloud to carry on private land you can use for defence? Had a couple of lads jump fence today at work stealing metal and when I disturbed them guy said who the **** are you whilst holding a 2ft metal bar threatening me but they ran when told them police are on the way.

Soldato
Carry a radio, simply radio someone asking them to get security/police there asap.

Anything else and you run the risk of criminal charges.

Most will run when discovered and police are alerted.

Soldato
Was briefly reading about strobe toches for night, don't know how useful they are, but you pretty much can't carry anything lethal(unless you have a license) or you could be done for premediatated if anything happened.

Soldato
Dogs. Pack of Dobermans.

doberman_pinscher_3.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Are there even any laws against carrying weapons on private property? As far as I am aware you can carry what you like at your own peril if an incident arises.

A crossbow is a good option.

Soldato
Is there anything your aloud to carry on private land you can use for defence? Had a couple of lads jump fence today at work stealing metal and when I disturbed them guy said who the **** are you whilst holding a 2ft metal bar threatening me but they ran when told them police are on the way.

You're* Allowed*

Caporegime
maybe a copy of mafia 3.

seriously though if you dont want to be injured dont carry things.if a struggle happens that thing you were trying to scare protect yourself with becomes the thing that hurts you.

so obvious answer is distance.dogs/camera/lights/noise.

or just shoot them :D (dont do this :p)

Back
Top Bottom