Case Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
mah silent PC:)..and yes i have a cable tidy fetish.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Soldato
Originally posted by jonesey2k
Do you find the fan in the front very effective? As it draws air in at the bottom of the pannel? How loud is it?

Everything seems fine, nice and tidy their mate, one query though......
Is the Pc always on the carpet? its just you couldnt have it in a worst place for dust, Im sure the fans get quite bad after a few months.

Oh and is that coffee your drinking?:)

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by Mr Latte
Everything seems fine, nice and tidy their mate, one query though......
Is the Pc always on the carpet? its just you couldnt have it in a worst place for dust, Im sure the fans get quite bad after a few months.

Oh and is that coffee your drinking?:)

yer its on the carpet most the time, and when i opened up my old chieftec case that i have just replaced it was really really grotty in there. This new antec case has got a fan filter up front so hopefully the dust wont get to bad with regular cleaning of the filter. Also going to tape up all other holes to minimise dust intake:) I dont like haveing it on the carpet, but got nowhere else for it, plus its quiter under the table..

and yes that is a coffee:D

Permabanned
Originally posted by matskiosaurus
The intake fan at the front is a very good position airflow-wise, and the 120mm fans are a lot quieter than 80mm ones, they dont whine as much.

If its good for airflow, then ill cut out the stamped grille and fit a brace of 80's in the front. Ill rig them up to the fanbus so if its noisey I can turn it down.

krismcewan

K

krismcewan

First attempt at Modding.
What does everyone think
Better photos will follow soon i promise

pcside.JPG

4x 4" uv Cathodes,
4x 4 8cm uv reactive fans
UV reactive cable kit 1 ide and 1 floppy
Lazer led (useless thing i must say)
Upgraded my PSU to a 550w dual fan
Superflower fan controller. (fantastic thing, temp, fan speed and warning alarms for a £5 more than a rheobus)
Coolmaster silent CPU fan (did have a coolmaster copper heatpipe heatsinc but strangley my copper plate aluminium sinc was cooler.)
Blue ram heatsincs (can't see them in the pic)
and a UV pen from my local Police Force.

Took me ages to get all my cables hidden behind the drivebays and under the motherboard. The downside to the fan controller is that it has yards of cables for the temp sensors and fan power and they are crammed in beind the 5.25 bays.

Still not happy with the front though. I want to spray the black parts directly above and below the 3.5 bays silver, Also I was going to get a Memory card reader for either the 3.5 or the 5.25 bays.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Originally posted by krismcewan
4x 4" uv Cathodes,
4x 4 8cm uv reactive fans
UV reactive cable kit 1 ide and 1 floppy

Kris

Hi, Ive got UV Cables and UV lights, but I dont get anywhere near as good a glow as that =/ Can you tell me what make those products are pls?

krismcewan

K

krismcewan

Hiya Nutty.

Just overloaded the machine with Cathodes all round

have a look inside.
PICT1027.JPG

You can see the cathodes along the bottom, the back and the top and one running behind the cables just to the right of the mboard.

here is a close up of the side window lit up.
PICT1025.JPG

YOu can see that i have still to tidy the lines and the spray job is being re done completely. Looking for a shiny finnish.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

krismcewan

K

krismcewan

The case looks better on my desk than in the photo.
The photo seems to make it brighter.

As for the lazerled its a useless piece of kit in UV. I had nowhere to put it so there seemed a nice place. It doesnt blind at all since its pretty useless.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom