1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case that fits an 468 x 144 x 86mm radiator!

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by harry5522, Sep 6, 2018.

1. harry5522

Soldato

Hey chaps, have an Alphacool NexXxoS monsta radiator that measures 468x144x86 and an NZXT EX360 that is 121 x 35.5 x 395mm.

I am looking for a case that could house these, mainly the Alphacool that isn't the 900D

Any suggestions :D?

Harry

2. Vapo Reaper

Gangster

3. harry5522

Soldato

Have just been looking at that actually and looks like it will do the job, though it is quite ugly.

I have messaged Phanteks to see if they have data on what thickness of radiator they support as they say very thick but don't actually define it.

:D

4. andicole0

Soldato

Thermaltake Core X9 will take anything ;-)
    Andi.

5. Vapo Reaper

Gangster

Yes, very valid point!!!!! Especially if TG is your thing ;0

6. harry5522

Soldato

Not really after a massively good looking case, nor tempered glass. In fact i want something pretty plain and probably without a window at all as it sits below my desk anyway. I just want a case that can fit the cooling components and be quiet. I may get the enthoo and go about getting a none windowed side :D

7. Vapo Reaper

Gangster

For a while I had the 900D and really did not like it, way too flimsy for the cost. I know there are plenty of mods available for the case, but it would end up being way too expensive in the end.

I also thought about the Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900, but that's just shy on being able to accommodate the Alphacool NexXxoS monsta radiator.

8. Vapo Reaper

Gangster

Not sure if there is a non-window version of the enthoo primo, but i'm sure it would not be hard to cover up the existing panel.

9. harry5522

Soldato

yeah im pretty sold on the enthoo now. Im sure il figure out a way to not see it!

Going to put a list together later for myself on stuff i need to go back to custom water!

Cheers for the info :)

10. Vapo Reaper

Gangster

No worries mate, hope it all goes well.

If I had the space available, there would be an Enthoo Primo in the room.... ;0

11. Skorpion

Gangster

Mountain mods ascension will house all that :)

12. harry5522

Soldato

It would, but i don't like it at all, same as the 900D that i have used in the past to watercool. It's just TOO big and outlandish!

Thanks though for the suggestion.