Cat Crossbow bolt in head

Soldato
Hummmm... Now while i am against the "Shooting Cats with crossbow" senario i am also againt the "Oooh there should be legalisation against getting hold of the crossbow in the first place" brigade. Its the same with air guns. you will get the odd idiot that with think its fun to fire at a kid, a bus driver or police car, then the "we should ban them all" brigade come out in force.. The actions of some horrible scroate that bought it off a mates, brothers cousin for a oz of draw and some rizzlas spoil dedicated, careful and safe users and tar us all with the same brush.
Scum...

Associate
Crossbows should banned full stop.

I went to a boot sale a few months ago, there were three for sale, £20 each.
Plus a few airguns also available cheaply.

Crossbows im not sure are of purpose, as i dont think you are allowed to hunt with arrows or bolts in this country any more, but Air Rifles do NOT need to be banned, i use these for hunting aswel as shotguns and have legitimate uses and maybe should be brought under the same legislation as shotguns and be licensed at least to be sold.

Associate
Hummmm... Now while i am against the "Shooting Cats with crossbow" senario i am also againt the "Oooh there should be legalisation against getting hold of the crossbow in the first place" brigade. Its the same with air guns. you will get the odd idiot that with think its fun to fire at a kid, a bus driver or police car, then the "we should ban them all" brigade come out in force.. The actions of some horrible scroate that bought it off a mates, brothers cousin for a oz of draw and some rizzlas spoil dedicated, careful and safe users and tar us all with the same brush.
Scum...

Well said that man, i really cant abide these types who want to ban everything. We might aswel ban cars and trucks etc as these cause far more death and destruction than legitimate firearms etc.

Soldato
Vermin! Cat that is, no different to rats. If they are not out killing anything they can catch and over power, they are crapping and spraying everything is sight.

Yep cats can come under the definition of vermin and as much as I'm not advocating shooting one with a crossbow, there wouldn't be much sympathy on here if it was a rat being shot.

You wouldn't put up with neighbours dogs running free and crapping all over your garden, so just because you cant control your cats, I don't see why you & they get away with it and fall under the radar of the law.

You can't even use humane traps to catch them, little ********

Soldato
Yep cats can come under the definition of vermin and as much as I'm not advocating shooting one with a crossbow, there wouldn't be much sympathy on here if it was a rat being shot.

You wouldn't put up with neighbours dogs running free and crapping all over your garden, so just because you cant control your cats, I don't see why you & they get away with it and fall under the radar of the law.

You can't even use humane traps to catch them, little ********

And what about wild foxes, badgers, squirrels, all manner of birds - this list is pretty endless. All life, be it human or other, lives breaths eats and defecates. Just because you do it in a toilet and move the problem to a different area doesn't make you any less of the same problem.

Guess what folks, the outside is dirty. Over-reacting about a cat poo in your back garden is like adding a grain of salt to an already salty soup and calling it too salty.

As previously 'fixed' and to quote the matrix:

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

You can call anything a vermin so long as you harbour a prejudice against it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
What a complete freak... Firstly I cant understand how pathetic a human you must be if cat poo can cause you to want to kill a domestic animal.

Secondly, if you are that mentally deficient and decide to do it why use a freaking crossbow when you could use rat poison or another quiet way.

Back
Top Bottom