Cat was put down today after being shot by an air rifle

Associate
im so sorry to hear about this, i love animals and they are like a member of the family :(

if i ever saw anyone hurting a animal i think id end up killing them

Wonderful, that certainly sounds rational to me.

Btw, I just crushed 2 beetles earlier. Should I be worried about you killing me? :rolleyes:

Soldato
Sorry to hear whats happend to your Cat. :(

If someone did this to my Cat (heavon forbid) & by some miracle I found out who did it, I would end up getting life in Prison, life for a life - the ^$%$^$% would never be able to do it ever again.

I hate Animal cruelty, makes me want to smash people to bits who do it.

Associate
Thats sick, why would anyone shoot someones pet??

Cant you get in touch with the police as you life in a built up area. I'm sure theyd be intrested in 'discharging a firearm in a public area'

Soldato
I have to agree with ac1d1ty mostly, I do think something is wrong if you value animal life more than human life. But, it's a whole different story if you are talking about YOUR own pet which is part of your family, it's understandable how you can value your own animal more than a random person.

100% agreed.

To the OP: I'm very sorry for your loss. I have 2 cats of my own and would be deeply upset if either of them passed away.

Associate
Sorry to hear that. :(

Happened to one of my brother's cats out in the country - shotgun by farmer's son. He said he 'thought it was a rabbit'

Because big black cats really look like rabbits, don't they?

Soldato
Wonderful, that certainly sounds rational to me.

Btw, I just crushed 2 beetles earlier. Should I be worried about you killing me? :rolleyes:

You seem to be incapable of distinguishing between animals which are kept as pets that people love, put years of effort into, and most importantly are capable of experiencing pain and emotional trauma in the same sense that we do and some arthropods which are really nothing to anybody and only have the ability to use their sensory input to act directly on instinct.

Back
Top Bottom