• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Certified HDMI 2.1 Cables for 30 Series and Ryzen GPUs

Soldato
Why does it claim to be then on that very page? Last I heard they are working on getting the hologram stuff. But they are using the keywords in advertising that only certified cables can. Unless belkin is not as big as I think and have been sold off to a Chinese company that does not care?

Dont ask me ask them :p AFAIK according to HDTVtest the only 'certified' cable as per a few days ago was from Zeskit (surprise, surprise oos). The only way to check is via the app and code.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Dont ask me ask them :p AFAIK according to HDTVtest the only 'certified' cable as per a few days ago was from Zeskit (surprise, surprise oos). The only way to check is via the app and code.
Yeah. Fair enough :p

Apparently they should be in stock by next month, if not earlier. I will wait and get one of those then :)

Back
Top Bottom