Champions League 24/25th April *spoilers*

Don
Big Kev said:
Two away goals for Milan, I think not my friend.
With utd winning its becoming less important nowadays with teams able to go away and play out draws. Look at Milan last round, 2-2 at home and went away hit Bayern on the break and won 2-0.

Permabanned
BaZ87 said:
With utd winning its becoming less important nowadays with teams able to go away and play out draws. Look at Milan last round, 2-2 at home and went away hit Bayern on the break and won 2-0.

Agreed milan will have to attack and with uniteds counter-attacking ability they will punish them on the break, united finished a lot more stronger and confident and will carry that to the next leg!!!

Soldato
Rooney was absolutely DYNAMITE second half. All this talk of Kaka and Ronaldo, I think people seem to forget what the boy can do.

Absolutely fantastic result considering how the first half went. Should have been more, but I truly believe we can go to the San Siro and beat them.

Permabanned
Ripper^ said:
Rooney was absolutely DYNAMITE second half. All this talk of Kaka and Ronaldo, I think people seem to forget what the boy can do.

Absolutely fantastic result considering how the first half went. Should have been more, but I truly believe we can go to the San Siro and beat them.

Yes ROONEY was the man tonight!!!

Don
awaybreaktoday said:
Agreed milan will have to attack and with uniteds counter-attacking ability they will punish them on the break, united finished a lot more stronger and confident and will carry that to the next leg!!!
i didn't say that, i said it was evenly balanced. A 1-0 Milan win and they're through.

Permabanned
Raymond Lin said:
Its funny that in the 2nd half when you contain Kaka, Milan looked really ordinary, to a point that they are not threatening - at ALL.

Italian team 1-2 up it was obvious they were gonna shut up shop

Great game, we were dead and buried at half time great comeback and Rooney,Fletcher :eek:,O'Shea,Carrick,Scholes were fantastic

Im gonna have a heart attack one of these days

Caporegime
TiZoR said:
Milan, with 2 aways goals is looking good for them tbh
If it goes the same way as the second half there then they won't even get a shot in... We were brilliant second half, just how we played against Roma.

The annoying thing is, if Ferdinand and Vidic started they wouldn't have had a look in, Ferdinand would have shepherded Kaka away but Heinze was caught for pace. Second one was Evra's fault... and not the first time he's done it this season, he did it to Ferdinand earlier in the year.

Back
Top Bottom