Champions League 24/25th April *spoilers*

I have a feeling that Chelsea will edge it tonight, but only just, maybe 1 - 0.

Plus, I've just seen some kids in 'pool tops playing really bad football, it's a sign I tell you!

Go Liverpool!

185870074045d08cf471b34.jpg

BaZ87 said:
yea by saying that you can **** us off for the next year and then turn to that if anyone says your anti liverpool ;) :D

:D

Nah, he's a good player, I can see a few shots from him outside the box to test Cech. I fancy a draw tonight but with goals and then Liverpool to win at Anfield.

normally i don't support Liverpool but i really want them to win

cant stand Chelsea and while i enjoy Mourinho's interviews i really think he needs to just STFU sometimes and stop complaining and making stupid comments

:mad:

A couple of suprises in the Liverpool XI:
Reina
Arbeloa Carragher Agger Riise
Gerrard Mascherano Alonso Zenden
Bellamy Kuyt

Finnan not on the bench so must be still injured, although i felt Crouch may start its not a big suprise that Bellamy's playing nor Mascherano.

BaZ87 said:
A couple of suprises in the Liverpool XI:
Reina
Arbeloa Carragher Agger Riise
Gerrard Mascherano Alonso Zenden
Bellamy Kuyt

Finnan not on the bench so must be still injured, although i felt Crouch may start its not a big suprise that Bellamy's playing nor Mascherano.
Zenden ahead on Gonzo? Oh dear :(

Bellamy isn't really a surprise. I'm sure he's been picked because Carvalho's playing. Couch would've been dominated in the air had he been picked so pace over height is probably the better option.

o no all your millions and you cry when one centre back is injured. rofl at your 'injury' crisis earlier in the season - a keeper and two centre backs. Man united have whats called an injury crisis - 3 full backs, 3 centre backs, 2 midfielders and 1 striker

Really disappointed about Finnan, really needed him for a game like this, he has been excellent all season...Riise is a little suspect with his defending...im getting nervous!

Bakez said:
o no all your millions and you cry when one centre back is injured. rofl at your 'injury' crisis earlier in the season - a keeper and two centre backs. Man united have whats called an injury crisis - 3 full backs, 3 centre backs, 2 midfielders and 1 striker
2 keepers, 3 centre backs & 3 midfielders, just in case you wish to get it correct in future:)

Zenden is a weak link for us, knew masch and alonso *** be centre midfield as he rested him on the weekend..

get down chelseas left i say!

not as confident now tho :(

Bakez said:
o no all your millions and you cry when one centre back is injured. rofl at your 'injury' crisis earlier in the season - a keeper and two centre backs.
I thought it was two keepers and all three of their centre backs? If it wasn't for the points Chelsea dropped while they had those injuries they would've easily won a third Premiership title.

Back
Top Bottom