Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either they're just not dressed yet... but I caught a glimpse of Neville, Brown and Macheda on the bench in their shirt and trousers. Can't believe Fergie would risk only having Evans on the bench as defensive backup.

I find that too, for some reason every football match I watch on ITV looks absolutely dreadful on my plasma. Its SKY for me all the way.

ITV looks so much better on my cheap CRT upstairs

SKY HD downstairs looks unbelievable though

My mate came round the other day and i showed him the difference between the footy on ITV and Sky HD and he said

'haha it looks a bit brighter'

I wanted to punch him in the face, hard.

Either they're just not dressed yet... but I caught a glimpse of Neville, Brown and Macheda on the bench in their shirt and trousers. Can't believe Fergie would risk only having Evans on the bench as defensive backup.

Neville is more of a risk than Brown imo - Evans can play all along the back four, but considering both Rio and some reports saying Vidic as well are carrying injuries a 2nd defender would be good yes

Anderson is also supposedly good at LB I think, although he has never played for MU in that position

I wouldn't read too much in it, last time I looked at SSN, Scholes was walking around the pitch with Rafael nearby in a suit. Line ups imminent.

Van der Sar
O'Shea
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs
Rooney
Ronaldo
Park

Confirmed. Subs:

Kuszczak
Rafael
Evans
Scholes
Nani
Tévez
Berbatov

Right, I've put 2 bets on , O'shea to score first, final score 2-1 to Barca ..stand to win £3000 on that one.

And, Carrick to Score first, Utd to win 2-1..stand to win £1000 on that one.

I like weird bets :)

ugh, I cant believe how people get a boner from the team sheets, who gives a **** who is playing and in what position.

If you've put a bet on first scorer then it can make quite a big difference. Apart from that it's just a way to pass the time before the game starts and might give you an idea of what is likely to happen based on the selection.

ugh, I cant believe how people get a boner from the team sheets, who gives a **** who is playing and in what position.

:confused:

I'd be pretty miffed if we didn't play Rooney and Ronaldo, with no Tevez and Berbatov on the bench.

If we had Neville playing as right back and had Kuszczak in goal... I'd be absolutely gutted.

Yeah... we give a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom