Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Soldato
It'll be an interesting summer for Southampton in the transfer market, the team needs massive improvement really, especially defensively.

We'll get absolutely smashed to bits next season otherwise and we won't just be able to outscore everyone else either I'd wager.

It would be nice to secure some of the loanees on permanent contracts but you never know with loaned players that have performed well. A significant core of the good performance has come from loan players... Downes, Harwood-Bellis, Fraser in particular but Brooks and Rothwell have been important too.

Soldato
It'll be an interesting summer for Southampton in the transfer market, the team needs massive improvement really, especially defensively.

We'll get absolutely smashed to bits next season otherwise and we won't just be able to outscore everyone else either I'd wager.

It would be nice to secure some of the loanees on permanent contracts but you never know with loaned players that have performed well. A significant core of the good performance has come from loan players... Downes, Harwood-Bellis, Fraser in particular but Brooks and Rothwell have been important too.
Going to be difficult, it is for every team coming up. Harwood-Bellis is a done deal now we are up which is a massive bonus as he is absolute quality! Downes is a must buy for me we fell to bits when he was absent and he is wel above championship quality! The other loan players I’m not so sure I’d probably take Brooks and Fraser. Beyond the we need plenty, left back, centre back centre forward etc etc

Still I’ll enjoy todays result and worry about next season later!

Associate
Leeds just announced Red Bull minority share investment and multi year sponsorship. A few people may be upset as the shirt will say red and have the colour red on the front of it.

Back
Top Bottom