Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Soldato
Well done, Ipswich. It was an epic season. I can only hope you sign wisely in the summer to try and compete. Leeds only have themselves to blame hence why I'm not really disappointed

Well it's not over quite yet? Ipswich have got Huddersfield who will be fighting to avoid relegation

You would have thought Leeds would steamroll the league but goes to show how tough the league is

Soldato
Well it's not over quite yet? Ipswich have got Huddersfield who will be fighting to avoid relegation

You would have thought Leeds would steamroll the league but goes to show how tough the league is
It's over, Huddersfield need to win by more than 15 goals, to be in with a chance of staying up.

It's been a crazy season. I thought Leicester would have run away with the league, then dropped off at the time Leeds were on fire. Ipswich regained some form as well

Then Ipswich and Leeds dropped off and no one knew who was going to be promoted.

I feel for anyone being in the dreaded playoffs.

Soldato
It's over, Huddersfield need to win by more than 15 goals, to be in with a chance of staying up.

It's been a crazy season. I thought Leicester would have run away with the league, then dropped off at the time Leeds were on fire. Ipswich regained some form as well

Then Ipswich and Leeds dropped off and no one knew who was going to be promoted.

I feel for anyone being in the dreaded playoffs.

Ahh fair enough hadn't looked at goal difference.

Hoping hull sneak into the playoffs over west brom.

maj

maj

Soldato
Be good to see Ipswich promoted this season. Makes a change from the likes of WBA and Norwich going up and then down again every year.

Don
OP

As mystic said, plus you think Huddersfiled is going to bust a gut to help us out :cry:⠀We won't even beat Southampton; I'd hope Farke is sensible and plays the kids. I think Norwich will go up, which is massively ironic considering we have Farke :D

Associate
Yeeees, we’re back in the Premier League. Quite simply a ridiculous season from Ipswich. I’m on cloud 9 right now. I think it was 9 of our starting lineup came up with us last season too. So much to love about this team.

Back
Top Bottom