Cheap vs Expensive Boxer Shorts

Soldato
it's that time of year again. I need to get some new underwear. Does anyone know of a good place to get them from without costing the earth?

Amazon sells a 3 pack of Calvin Kleins for £25 but M&MDirect look to have the exact same ones (under a different name) for less than half.

I'm sure like work shirts (ctshirts) there is a place everyone goes to for decent boxers.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Huge thanks to everyones recommendations. Just got back from a week away. Amazon have delivered my UA order.
The stretch cottons ones are a bit rubbish but the original 15cms ones are pretty awesome.

Looks like the discount offer has now expired. Cheapest place I've found (with actual stock) is outdoorgb.com for £15.52 (2pack).

Soldato
OP
I ordered some more for myself when I realised how cheap they are at the moment :D

Yeah, I bought a 2pk not long after I started this thread. Then when I realized how awesome they were ordered a second pack.
Now they are down to £12.50 I've ordered 4 x 2pks. That'll see me a good while. Great timing as well as my old ones have seen better days.

Back
Top Bottom