Cheap vs Expensive Boxer Shorts

Don
How well do they keep things in place? I don't wear normal boxers because I hate junk down my thigh, so wear briefs.

I was a life-long wearer of briefs until i moved to these. Things are well supported without being squashed, your bits certainly wont be slapping your thighs :D

Man of Honour
Yep another vote for the UA boxer jocks. They are awesome
These are also very good but next level in price, used to wear them exclusively when working at festivals in the summer and they kept everything comfortable and chafe free even when sweating my nads off and walking around for 13+ hours a day.

It's not my thighs that chew them but seemingly my knackers!
I was trying to keep the imagery a little more pleasant but that’s what I was getting at :D no issues with the next ones though.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Got some from Muji (is that what it's called?) When I ran out on holiday and have sworn by them since, wifey grabs me them from there whenever she passes a Muji (?)

It's their boxer briefs. Very comfy, lovely material, nice fit (although would never have fit in during my fat days!), quite nice looking too.

Man of Honour
How well do they keep things in place? I don't wear normal boxers because I hate junk down my thigh, so wear briefs.

I find them good for support - I've traditionally worn M&S sports hipsters rather than boxers for it the UA boxer jocks do just as well. The only down side I find is that though they seem more breathable, etc. than what I usually wear I definitely need to change them regularly or they start to smell of body odour pretty quickly after 1-2 days while normally with anything else I can get away with a couple of days and probably make it well into the 3rd if I have to before getting to the same level of odour.

Associate
I'd never buy cheap boxers, you can feel the quality and the ones I've had are going for 4 years and only now looking a bit tired. Hugo boss 3 for 36 quid

Soldato
I find them good for support - I've traditionally worn M&S sports hipsters rather than boxers for it the UA boxer jocks do just as well. The only down side I find is that though they seem more breathable, etc. than what I usually wear I definitely need to change them regularly or they start to smell of body odour pretty quickly after 1-2 days while normally with anything else I can get away with a couple of days and probably make it well into the 3rd if I have to before getting to the same level of odour.

**** just got real, this thread is going to the moon.

Man of Honour
Three days :D

Didn't say I make a habit of wearing underwear 3 days :D its just very noticeable with the UAs that you need to change them very regularly while many other brands I can get away in a pinch wearing them longer before there is any noticeable smell at all.

Not quite sure what the difference is and I see from the Amazon comments I'm not the only person to note it.

Man of Honour
Good quality undies are life.

I've tried many from cheap stuff to expensive designer ones. I found the microfiber boxer briefs from M&S to be the best.

Associate
Didn't even know this was a thing, I just grab whatever boxers are on the shelf of whatever shelf i'm near at the time. I honestly don't see the difference between the CK ones I own and the Bonds and the Aldi...

Back
Top Bottom