Check out the prototype Thermosiphon cooler

Soldato
OP
Great find. If you read the comments on that article, someone suggests that they were looking for someone to license the patents. Hopefully that has now happened.

Soldato
Great find. If you read the comments on that article, someone suggests that they were looking for someone to license the patents. Hopefully that has now happened.
I think CapTherm patented it before they showed their coolers at CES 2014 and CES 2015. As thermal siphon computer cooling has been around for years now with plenty of patents to be find by doing a simple google search. ;)

Associate

Watched this earlier and thought I'd share it for anyone who hasn't seen the slimmed down version yet looking good and will be interesting see how the this version performs if they let someone test it.

Permabanned
Annotation-2020-01-16-011306.jpg

https://www.icegiantcooling.com/prosiphonelite

Associate
Seems most talking heads don't know much. I much prefer written reviews.

I'm with you there I've been out the pc loop for about 11 years back then it was mainly all written reviews including magazines that we had to actually go out and buy can you imagine that lol.

Hopefully they'll be plenty of written reviews when/if this gets launched this year.

Soldato
Soldato
It's a cooler design that only performs well in extreme heat load conditions in specific orientation/s .. not to mention extremely expensive. It's not designed for conditions most of use use our coolers for.

Still, I'm curious to see how the do when production models are finally released.

Back
Top Bottom