Children’s designer clothes

Associate
I was wandering if anyone could tell me any online stores that’s good/cheaper than normal retailers for children’s designer clothes, I’m quite bad for buying my boy (1.5years old) a lot of designer stuff which then gets noticed by the other half and then she always manages to get the price out of me:p (she thinks it throwing money away as I only fits for a few months)
If anyone knows where I can find good deals online it would be much appriciated

Soldato
It's pointless tbh. Only ever really a point in designer stuff when going out and even then I challenge you to notice someone wearing a tailored fit tesco shirt compared to a boss one with no branding..

Associate
OP
I thought there would be a few posts like that, well it is for quality and also to look nice, just like him smartly dressed when he out and about. No all his clothes are designer the wife gets a lot of his stuff from Tesco, Asda and primark. Most of his designer clothes are tshirt a and jumpers, jeans not so much. Birthday is fast approaching!

Associate
eBay and a good cleaner
This

My missus buys 90% of my kids stuff from ebay as its only been worn for a few months most of the time it looks new.
She then puts it back on ebay and most of the time she gets her money back or more.
Goods kids clothes to be found on ebay just make sure you buy cheap or make cheeky offers.

Associate
OP
This

My missus buys 90% of my kids stuff from ebay as its only been worn for a few months most of the time it looks new.
She then puts it back on ebay and most of the time she gets her money back or more.
Goods kids clothes to be found on ebay just make sure you buy cheap or make cheeky offers.
Thanks I’ll look into this,
Maybe not for birthday but certainly for in general

Soldato
What do you mean by 'designer'?

Most of our kid's clothes (age 8 &4) come from Boden. Mrs Cheesyboy buys most on sale, or at least when they are giving 20% + off, and when they're finished with they can be sold on eBay for about 75% of what we paid. Sometimes more (have made a profit on one or two)

Works out cheaper than supermarket clothes, and the quality and designs are much better.

Only trouble is staying on top of the ebaying. We have a bit of a backlog currently.

Associate
OP
I usually buy Ralph Lauren and Hugo boss, stuff like that but there’s no preference though just whatever looks nice when I’m looking, I have just had a quick look on Boden and the stuff looks really nice and good quality going by the pictures I’ll be letting the wife see that.

Soldato
You are not doing this for your child... An 18 month old would not choose designer wear over any cheaper stuff from supermarkets in fact get them a bit older and they'll often choose say a supermarket piece of clothing with Peppa pig or paw patrol on over a piece of clothing saying 'Ralph Lauren' or 'Hugo Boss' on it which won't mean much to such a young child. (my youngest is 30 months old)

You have turned your child into a fashion accessory for yourself.

As others have said ebay/charity shops are your friend... Amount of times the wife's bought stuff with the tag still on for the kids amazes me.

Save the excess cash and put it in a bank account for the kid when it's older......

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Do you have a House of Fraser Outlet store near you? Good discounts on end of season designer baby clothes to be had on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom