Children’s designer clothes

Associate
OP
Been looking on eBay as well there are a lot of things there brand new with tags still in like said above which does save a lot, I wouldn’t say he’s a fashion accessory I just like to give him things that I never got when I was younger thats all.

No! No dog the wee man is enough work for us just now. Maybe in the future but not a purse sort of dog, we had a Bassett bound before so maybe down that route again or bloodhound

Caporegime
Been looking on eBay as well there are a lot of things there brand new with tags still in like said above which does save a lot, I wouldn’t say he’s a fashion accessory I just like to give him things that I never got when I was younger thats all.

No! No dog the wee man is enough work for us just now. Maybe in the future but not a purse sort of dog, we had a Bassett bound before so maybe down that route again or bloodhound

He won’t care though. So you’re only doing it for yourself.

Stick the money in his Uni fund and it’ll atleast give him something meaningful.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP already gave his wife's opinion in the opening thread so no need to repeat it when he's only after advice. And definitely no need to insult.

Some people have more money than sense. I include myself in that category :D

Soldato
why on earth aren't you going to mum's markets? they are cheap and you can find a lot of decent stuff there for pennies.

as someone else already pointed out the clothes that will get you child excited are ones with their heroes on them. Peppa, paw patrol, pikachu, dogs, cats etc...

Ralph Lauren is not a hero for small children.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
OP already gave his wife's opinion in the opening thread so no need to repeat it when he's only after advice. And definitely no need to insult.

Some people have more money than sense. I include myself in that category :D

Thanks, plus I still see myself as young an after all that’s what young people spend there money on. Clothes and stuff you want or think ou new by will never use! I’m guilty of that!

Soldato
TK Maxx is always a good place if you're that bothered about designer names.

We tend to just buy all of our lad's 'smart' clothes from the local Gap Outlet as they almost always have over 70% off and the shirts are decent quality. He's got a few Ralph Lauren things from Marshalls and TJ Maxx because they're cheap there.

I'm past giving a **** what brand stuff is these days. I'd rather spend the money on something else.

Associate
OP
Been to tk a few times our store doesn’t have rthe biggest selection of boys clothes, my area in general is pretty poor for stores, that’s why I was asking about online but I can check out the TK website and see, thanks

Caporegime
You obviously aren't at the point where money is no object, due to the OP.
So why bother?
It dies very much feel like it's you who wants to dress your child in X.

I guess it's my upbringing or whatever but can u remember what I wore when I was young? No. Did I care? Absolutely not. More comfortable the better!

Back
Top Bottom