Chimp Attack Victim Unveils Horrific Injuries

Soldato
Ouch, poor woman, I can't can't imagine how painful it must have been and what she has to live with now. Don't have wild animals as pets kids!

Associate
Scarey that they have the strenght to be able to pull her hands off :( end of the video states she is suing her for 30million

*edit
just read on bottem of news page says "Ms Nash is suing Ms Herold for $50m over the chimp attack." know she got very hurt in this but some mate she is which is goona be suing

Soldato
This is horrible I know, the injuries are horrific but I couldn't help laughing in one point of that video.

When its playing the 911 call, the operator says quickly and smoothy, "What's going? What is the monkey doing? Tell me what the monkey is doing." It shouldn't be funny, its awful, but still, you just don't hear that unless its in a movie.

And, a chimp as a pet? Seriously? Amazing that it completely destoryed her face, awful.

Last edited:
Associate
I have never laughed so much.. some of the comments here are incredibly funny... lmao!!!

.. on a serious note.. they should have let the poor women go, life is hard enough, to spend the rest of it like that is no life at all!!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd rather die than have to carry on living like she is. I'd rather die if I was blind, let alone if I looked like the elephant man and had my hands ripped off as well. I don't feel sorry for the victim though. If it was me, and I knew that my friend had an animal that was well capable of absolutely destroying me then I wouldn't go around to see them. She could easily have invited her friend over to her place, or given her a phone call instead.

It's wrong that the chimp was being kept as a pet, and it's a sickening attack, but the lady put herself at risk by being in the vicinity of the wild animal.

Soldato
Poor woman, hopefully this will put anyone off of owning a large exotic wild animal!

charlanash420420x0420x0.jpg

Caporegime
if the woman had been attacked before by the thing and it pulled a clump of hair out - wtf... was her friend doing by not taking further precautions and why would you go back there?

tis stupid to keep any primate alone - they need to be in a pack with their own kind once they become the equivalent of 'teenagers' else they are pretty much certain to develop behavioral problems. Basically anyone wanting to keep chimps basically should have their own mini safari park setup with a whole bunch of them and a trained zoo keeper on hand 24/7 otherwise you're pretty much asking for trouble.

Suing her for 30 million though, I wonder how the heck she will have that cash?

shes a small business owner and it looked like a big place - presumably she has a million or two.... (maybe not 30 though tbh...)

Back
Top Bottom