Christmas time

Permabanned
Who is looking forward to Christmas then?

I am as i love Christmas. This year will be even more special as me and the wife are expecting our first baby in 2 weeks or so!! :D

Anyone started buying things yet? We haven't. Will do soon.

Soldato
I thinik it is getting earlier and earlier over the years to discuss christmas "expectancy"... :p

EDIT

I am not bothered about it, whether it comes or not - too much PC rubbish about xmas ruins it. Am surprised this discussion is even allowed on ocuk. :p

Last edited:
Associate
Favourite time of year without a doubt, although I do wish the shops etc wouldn't start it so early - waters it down a bit.

Nothing like sticking National Lampoon Christmas Vacation on to get in the festive spirit! :D

Soldato
I'm honelstly excited, I have started thinking of a few present ideas for my GF already and can't wait for it. Her birthday is also in December which makes it harder.

I don't like how the shops have all the christmas stuff in them already though I think this spoils the build up a bit, I mean the kids just went back to school the other week, it's too soon.

So in summary, yep Christmas is fantastic and I love it!

Soldato
We bought some mince pies from Aldi this morning. Mince pies mmmmmmm....

mincepiegen.jpg

Soldato
Not yet, me and my girlfriend have our anniversary to think about first :D (3 years :eek:).

I usually don't start buying presents until the end of November, just makes it feel a little bit more, seasonal.

Soldato
Quite strange to go in some pubs and find they have a few christmas decorations up already :eek:

I will be going home for christmas and new year and I really can't wait.. it will be the first time I will be home for longer than 5 days, in a long time.

Associate
Really looking forward to Christmas this year, mainly because the wifey is due with our first at the start of January so come Christmas it'll be almost time. A month off work, 2 weeks Christmas holidays & 2 weeks leave for the baby being born. :)

Soldato
It's my first christmas in the new house (been moving around for the last 3 years and haven't really settled down).

Really looking forward to it, as always. I love christmas. The atmosphere is great, everyone is happy and there are always loads of parties going on and beer that needs drinking!

Not started buying presents yet... probably won't until the 2nd week in December.

Associate
Really dont enjoy christmas anymore, especially as there is going to be a fight over whos parents we go to this year, I will be either falling out with GF or my mum so thats not something too look forward to.

Not enjoyed christmas since 89...

Back
Top Bottom