Christmas time

WotDa said:
Can't wait tbh. :p

Looking forward to my birthday more though. Yeha.

*Goes to pester parents*

Dunno if you mean they are one and the same!... But they are for me!...

I'm a Crimbo Baby!... So I don't look forward to Christmas... I look forward to my Birthday!... (and do so for 364 days of the year! :D )...

Only trouble is I'm 33 this year... only 7 years till I have to stop looking forward to my Birthday and start thinking of Chirstmas instead (people over 40 arn't alloud Birthdays!.. it depresses them! :p )

pcknight said:
Who is looking forward to Christmas then?

I am as i love Christmas. This year will be even more special as me and the wife are expecting our first baby in 2 weeks or so!! :D

Anyone started buying things yet? We haven't. Will do soon.

Christmas doesnt officially start until the first Daily Mail/Express front page 'THEY'VE BANNED CHRISTMAS!!!!!' headline.

(Accompanied by a story indicating anything but....)

Bonfire Night is something i don't celebrate as i don't believe it is a time to have fun over someone's death even though it is also about the fact that Parliment wa saved from being blown up. Also, Halloween is a stupid celebration. More like devil worship!!

Christmas is nice to look forward too. The build up etc is superb. Especially as i have a baby coming into my life.

shifty_uk said:
Talking about it already? :confused: Too much time on your hands...

Christmas is annoying. Whats even more annoying is people talking about it constantly 4 months before it.

No, what is more annoying is people who say mate and you've never heard of them :p

pcknight said:
Only by you mate.

CHRISTMAS IS AWESOME

shifty_uk said:
Talking about it already? :confused: Too much time on your hands...

Christmas is annoying. Whats even more annoying is people talking about it constantly 4 months before it.

Yea, I go into boots today and they already have that mix and match christmas gift's bit.

all the holidays are meant to run in order! we've got halloween, then bonfire night, THEN christmas. (then easter i think, etc etc)

just celebrate one at a time, pleassee!!! its too expensive :p

christmas should start in december, end of. i got a "christmas gift" in the post today from a gift company i deal with - it's gone straight in the bin. it winds me up no end when the adverts start in october, then the adverts for easter start in december :mad:

nin9a

ElRazur said:
I thinik it is getting earlier and earlier over the years to discuss christmas "expectancy"... :p

EDIT

I am not bothered about it, whether it comes or not - too much PC rubbish about xmas ruins it. Am surprised this discussion is even allowed on ocuk. :p

Ah yes, I await the Daily Mail "banned" non-stories with glee :(

Back
Top Bottom