** CHUG'S BF BONANZA 2019 - CASES/PSU'S/CHAIRS **

OcUK Staff
OP
12 years warranty on the Seasonic. Plus it's a much better internal platform than the RMx and Titanium rated, which is somewhat more difficult to achieve reliably. Nothing wrong with the RMx but to say they are similar in quality in a bit of a disservice to the Seasonic.

Soldato
Thanks for the replys @orbitalwalsh & @ChugNorris

The Corsair PSUs are very easy to find complaints of 'coil whine' so I'm trying to avoid them, I've assumed that the Seasonic with the Titanium rating will be of better quality to achieve such a rating.. reviews however are difficult to come by!

Associate
Thanks for the replys @orbitalwalsh & @ChugNorris

The Corsair PSUs are very easy to find complaints of 'coil whine' so I'm trying to avoid them, I've assumed that the Seasonic with the Titanium rating will be of better quality to achieve such a rating.. reviews however are difficult to come by!
As Chug has said, Corsair PSU's are good in their own right but Seasonic are "The" brand of PSU to measure any PSU against.

Anything Seasonic Based is good, so Seasonic, ASUS, Phanteks, I'm sure there are other branded PSU's which are Seasonic OEM too.

Associate
Associate
Would like to give a shoutout to @ChugNorris for his quick reply on a weekend. Got some money off a very nice noblechair Hero in real leather. So impressed ended up ordering the special edition on sale for my dad.

Thanks for the packet of haribo. Always gives me a smile when I see one in the box.

Associate
Any stock / deals on this case at all please?

FRACTAL DESIGN MESHIFY C MIDI TOWER CASE - WHITE TEMPERED GLASS

Stock Code: CA-07L-FD

Presume same response as this. :(

@OcUK - PREDATOR

@Liam0126 Hi Liam, I have been struggling to get Fractal stock in for a while now. I have been putting pressure on Fractal to try and get stock but there won't be any BF deals on Fractal.

Last edited:
Soldato
As Chug has said, Corsair PSU's are good in their own right but Seasonic are "The" brand of PSU to measure any PSU against.

Anything Seasonic Based is good, so Seasonic, ASUS, Phanteks, I'm sure there are other branded PSU's which are Seasonic OEM too.

Order placed for the Snow Silent.. not really a fan of the white, but it seems identical to the Black version but a lot cheaper!

Hopefully it gets dispatched today for delivery tomorrow, Natwest were a nightmare and blocked the payment three times, we had to call up twice and speak to the fraud team.. most annoying!

Associate
@Matt_West_Mids @Liam0126 No deals buuuut...... I Managed to get hold of 15 units. Should be Landing Monday/Tuesday :)

Wahoo! wasn't holding out much hope on a deal. Just really wanted the stock. :D Will keep an eye out early next week.

I posted a webnote before this and they replied you weren't expecting any stock. :D

Are some definitely the white variant? as really want a white one for my build.

Associate
Wahoo! wasn't holding out much hope on a deal. Just really wanted the stock. :D Will keep an eye out early next week.

I posted a webnote before this and they replied you weren't expecting any stock. :D

Are some definitely the white variant? as really want a white one for my build.
Can confirm, 100% that I have 15 white on the way :D

Associate
Had my eye on this PSU but its now back at full price thought the deal would have lasted through to Black Friday.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...lar-power-supply-cp-9020187-uk-ca-252-cs.html

Will it be back on sale soon?

Have you looked at the seasonic unit? bit more expensive but a better rated unit.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £103.49 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Back
Top Bottom