** CHUG'S BF BONANZA 2019 - CASES/PSU'S/CHAIRS **

Associate
I need to finally upgrade my P182! Need something that fits the D14. Don't think I can bring myself to spend £200. Is that 550X any good or better off spending the extra on a p600s?

Got a devil's canyon i7 and 980ti. Will prob upgrade both of those next year.

Soldato
I am loving my Hero leather. Awesome chair, you can tell every part of it is better quality than the cheaper chairs I have previously bought. Even the assembly booklet gave the suggestion of owning many leather bound books, and smelling of rich mahogany. ;)
Thanks @ChugNorris for the deal!

One thing I hadn't realised ahead of time, but is actually a really big plus - the seat is much further forward on the stand compared to most chairs. I assume this is to allow the massive recline angle - but it also means you're much les likely to clout the legs against your desk.

Question to other Hero owners - do you use the lumbar cushion? It doesn't seem to fit in/on the chair so well (and isn't needed I think) but maybe someone else has found a way it works well? I need to know soon before my daughter stakes her claim and nicks it. :D

Associate
I am loving my Hero leather. Awesome chair, you can tell every part of it is better quality than the cheaper chairs I have previously bought. Even the assembly booklet gave the suggestion of owning many leather bound books, and smelling of rich mahogany. ;)
Thanks @ChugNorris for the deal!

One thing I hadn't realised ahead of time, but is actually a really big plus - the seat is much further forward on the stand compared to most chairs. I assume this is to allow the massive recline angle - but it also means you're much les likely to clout the legs against your desk.

Question to other Hero owners - do you use the lumbar cushion? It doesn't seem to fit in/on the chair so well (and isn't needed I think) but maybe someone else has found a way it works well? I need to know soon before my daughter stakes her claim and nicks it. :D

I have a leather hero and am a big advocate of them, but even I'll admit the lumbar cushion isn't needed due to integrated lumbar adjust, however if it had a strap on it I think it makes a better head pillow. You can put the head pillow on backwards and jam the lumbar pillow under the strap to test it as a head rest. I'm even considering attaching a strap and using it as a second head pillow as both at once are super comfy as head rests.

Soldato
Yeah the head pillow, which I didn't expect to use either, is actually very comfy. Dunno if my lumbar cushion is a different design, but it does have straps. I might try it as a head cushion like you suggest. Daughter can slum it with the smaller one if it works better. :D

Associate
My lumbar one definitely doesn't have the strap, maybe an earlier version, if the ones they sell separately do have straps on them I might even be tempted to get one.

Try the lumbar as head support and the smaller pillow as neck support, super comfortable but then you'd have to use both after all.

:Edit to correct pillows.

Associate
I have a leather hero and am a big advocate of them, but even I'll admit the lumbar cushion isn't needed due to integrated lumbar adjust, however if it had a strap on it I think it makes a better head pillow. You can put the head pillow on backwards and jam the lumbar pillow under the strap to test it as a head rest. I'm even considering attaching a strap and using it as a second head pillow as both at once are super comfy as head rests.

Just done this, a million times better. I find a head pillow a must on this chair as I find the headrest too far back otherwise. In fact I reckon it needs to be twice as deep as the lumbar.

Back
Top Bottom