** CHUGS BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - NEW ONES ADDED EVERY WEEK DAY **

Soldato
Hi,

Sorry no deals on Noctua they would not help all.

Cheers Robbie,

I'm looking for a replacement rear fan for the Evolv X. I'm planning on moving the 3 included fans to the front of the case and replacing the rear one with a high air flow fan. I'm looking for something quiet and ideally white / grey so it will look good if I put a Halos Digital RGB Frame on it. Any suggestion?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Cheers Robbie,

I'm looking for a replacement rear fan for the Evolv X. I'm planning on moving the 3 included fans to the front of the case and replacing the rear one with a high air flow fan. I'm looking for something quiet and ideally white / grey so it will look good if I put a Halos Digital RGB Frame on it. Any suggestion?

Well the fans in that case are the PH-F140MP which we are currently waiting for stock to arrive.

But we do have https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-ph-f140sp-140mm-fan-black-white-fg-007-pt.html in stock if you wanted phanteks fans

Soldato
Well the fans in that case are the PH-F140MP which we are currently waiting for stock to arrive.

But we do have https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-ph-f140sp-140mm-fan-black-white-fg-007-pt.html in stock if you wanted phanteks fans

It doesn't have to be Phanteks, I'm just looking for a decent fan. I was thinking about a F-140XP for the higher airflow, but they are out of stock and seem to have gone EOL from looking elsewhere.

I am tempted by a Noiseblocker B14-3 as that seems to fit my requirements or a Corsair ML-140, although i'm guessing you have to use corsairs own software to make the RGB stuff work with those fans?

OcUK Staff
OP
giphy.gif

It's Black Friday Eve! Try and contain your excitement with some of these new deals!

Bitfenix Portal Mini-ITX Aluminium Cube Case - Black @ £64.99 inc VAT

The BitFenix Portal is a compact Mini-ITX case that comes with an interesting dual-frame design whose components come manufactured in premium aluminium.

Was £89.99 inc VAT.

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Shogun Midi Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Case - Black @ £89.99 inc VAT

With the input from some of the world’s renowned enthusiasts we have developed the BitFenix Shogun be an extremely desirable chassis with many desirable features.

Was £124.99 inc VAT.

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts S300 Fabric Gaming Chair - Nebula Purple @ £184.99 inc VAT

Vibrant gaming chair in bright colours from Nitro Concepts, Fabric upholstery in Nebula Purple,
Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Top ergonomics thanks to flexible adjustment options.

Was £229.99 inc VAT.

Only £184.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seasonic Focus Plus 850W 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply @ £124.99 inc VAT

The fully modular FOCUS+ Platinum 850 watt unit is based on the DC to DC Converter Design and its electric performance characteristics are impressive with their tight voltage regulation.

Was £144.95 inc VAT.

Only £124.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Glass Special Edition Midi Tower Case - Black/White @ £86.99 inc VAT

Black-white Full-Tower design, Tempered glass side window, Extensive watercooling options, 2x 120 mm and 1x 140 mm fan pre-installed, 2x Halos RGB fan frames, Superb cable management.

Was £116.99 inc VAT.

Only £86.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1600W Fully Modular "80 Plus Platinum" Power Supply - Black @ £224.95 inc VAT

Superflower, one of the worlds leading power supply manufacturers have added the Leadex 1600W Platinum to their range, one of the highest wattage Platinum rated PSU's on the market.

Was £324.95 inc VAT.

Only £224.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom