Church, Cathedral Photography - Thread

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
ah smeg, ive recently taken a few church shots but didn't think of using bracketing (AEB)oh well maybe next time :)

Hmm would it work if i duplicate 1 photo 2x under and over exposed? :D and then merge em?

Last edited:
Associate
don't know never try it myself that way. my initial thought would be it wouldn't have the details or look as good that you get if you aeb it or took 3 seperate shots. you might be able to get away with it but you need to do little bit more work to it than if you had done aeb/3 shot exposures shoot.

Associate
i also heard that some will do 3 or more excatly the same shot but the exposure being different each time and shot taken on different nights to add effect ie night hdr photo taken of the same location but days apart so that you can get a clear skies for long exposure shot to add stars to the planned hdr photo.

Associate
This is a church on Brownsea Island, built in 1854. The island is now a national Trust reserve and no one lives on the island permanently anymore. However the Church has a service once a day every Sunday between April and September.

Brownsea Island Church by Reemul, on Flickr

Soldato
Anstey Village Church

6950110387_93c768a4ed_b.jpg

6803684200_09954ff1cc_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom