Cityfiber 1gb fiber

Soldato
Vodafone are really winding me up. I live in a village near Milton Keynes and although there's no chance of City Fibre coming out here I registered my interest anyway.

Over the last 3 weeks I've had 11 calls from Vodafone. Each time I tell them that I'm only interested in them if they can deliver the City Fibre product. Each time they say they can't and the call ends. Rinse and repeat.

Soldato
Signed up as a MK resident, im presuming this will be for users of the Bradwell exchange, irc they used this as a tester for fttc as well. Not the exchange im connected to but you never know!

I learnt from a cityfibre reseller that a good chunk of MK is fibred (business parks at least) but next to none of it was in use, our business was stuck on a crappy adsl while the building had citifibre links since built but never used or sold!

Soldato
Vodafone were meant to start taking pre-orders for the city fiber product at 8:30 this morning. Their website seems to have fallen over. The product page loads fine but when you click the 'order now' button you're taken to a maintenance page saying they're making some tweaks.

Associate
I live in Peterborough, they have been digging up street near by me, I have checked the Vodafone website not available yet for me. I hope they do there highest package is cheaper then what i pay BT

Hell, surely to get decent fibre to the building & to get away from Openreach and BT is worth a price premium!

Back
Top Bottom