Clarkson's Farm

Soldato
Finished ep 8 last night and I love this show.

Unsure if we are allowed spoilers but c. 5mins into Ep2 I was super happy about that phone call - would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the councils office lol
You can always use spoiler tags. [ spoiler ] Stuff [ /spoiler ] and remove the spaces between the [ ] and the text. :)

Don't you mean Episode 6 (which admittedly is the 2nd episode of the second half of the series?

Soldato
Generally really well produced and a great watch. Thoroughly enjoyed another season, just wish it was longer!

EDIT: Also went to the farm shop earlier this year and drank some Hawkstone's. Smooooth.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Enjoyed this season a lot again. Clarkson always manages to make me laugh. I like that it's highlighting the absurd cost of everything, especially building/construction work.

£90k for that car park and not even supplying the material...just lol.

Caporegime
£90k for basically, what took them 4 days' work? Or 3 and a half if you count the time needed to remove those customers.

That is over £20k a day of labour, hiring some equipment. Bonkers. For a car park where there is no scaffold to worry about, the material is on site.

Last edited:
Associate
It's been quite funny. She's been banging on about unprocessed food and growing her own stuff without chemicals. taking care of the environment etc. "Jeremy Clarkson's been doing that on his show!". I was not believed.

Soldato
Reactions: KIA
Soldato
Yeah, I couldn't believe that. I think I'd have said "Okay, I'll head off then and you can explain to the PM why his guests have left... ya d*ck"

It just shows how "power" goes to peoples head that the bloody doorman of No.10 is such a jumped up self important twerp like that.

Notice how his face was pixelated out? I assuming that when he realised he'd been caught on mic for the show he refused for his image to be used, as he knew he had been a grade A ****

Caporegime
This was announced in November last year. Great news. Hope we get a 5th too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarkson's_Farm - Last sentence of second paragraph.
Yayyyyy!

I presume the actual cost of the show/farm is pittance in terms of what other flagship show costs. Even if they pay for all material and running cost on the farm £140k, plus their wages and salary for being in the show. There’s only like 5 of them as “main characters”. It would be much less than hundreds of millions for shows like Lord of the rings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom