Clarkson's Farm

Associate
How dare you accuse me of doing no research, you don't know me.
What I know is this country will always be in trouble while two parties play their senseless game and people like you let them get away with it year after year.
You carry on thinking your tick does something, is there a box for Mr Gullible?
Anyway, this is about the wonderful Clarkson's Farm, start your own thread about the gullible ticking boxes that do nothing.

Did you vote for Brexit?

Associate
Recently finished watching the second half of series 3.
Provided a few laughs, was worth my time.

I did chuckle that Jezza appeared to take credit for the design of the piglet halo, surely he's not the first to come up with the idea

Last edited:
Soldato
I did chuckle that Jezza appeared to take credit for the design of the piglet halo, surely he's not the first to come up with the idea

I noticed that myself but the fellas who he was talking about designing it seemed to indicate later in the episode that it was an available option. Having said that, if the pigloos were a new innovation not necessarily designed by a pig farmer then the halo was a relatively new option

Soldato
Recently finished watching the second half of series 3.
Provided a few laughs, was worth my time.

Taking credit for it, was him drawing the extra bit on the bottom of the pigloo, IMHO, however, the metal bar thing seemed to be something that was already either available, or at least an existing thought as the turn around seemed quite quick.

Man of Honour
Adding an extra bulge to the bottom edge of the pigloos would have meant changing all the moulds and then working out how much more resin/fibreglass they would need to do each one and so on. It's a lot of work for something not everyone will need. The Clarkson ring wouldn't take long to knock out at all, a good fab shop would find that really easy to do. The worst bit would be bending the pipe to the correct size loop.

Soldato
Adding an extra bulge to the bottom edge of the pigloos would have meant changing all the moulds and then working out how much more resin/fibreglass they would need to do each one and so on. It's a lot of work for something not everyone will need. The Clarkson ring wouldn't take long to knock out at all, a good fab shop would find that really easy to do. The worst bit would be bending the pipe to the correct size loop.

Which is what makes me think this was something already in process at least..

Caporegime
The worst bit would be bending the pipe to the correct size loop.

Even this is trivial nowadays. I worked at Boon Edam (which is in.... Edam :p) for a few months rolling the steel shapes in to semi circles for their revolving doors and it is honestly minutes to do. A three wheel roller, some jigs and that's it.

Just finished it this afternoon. What a fantastic show. Really gained a new respect for farming, I always take for granted the ability to pick up any product in the supermarket and that's it, but seeing what our farmers go through really makes me appreciate it more.

Associate
Really enjoy this. I think a lot of people are put off because well....it's Clarkson and he can be very marmite but I loved the original Top Gear and Grand Tour and this show is really enjoyable in a kind of wholesome way. Will definitely watch the next season.

Back
Top Bottom