** Clash Royal **

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Season ending in a few days.. got a new PB of 6031 yesterday, always the dilemma to try push and risk falling or just stick hmm...

Looking forward to seeing what the next Pass Royale is..

Underboss
hmm
got a new phone (Galaxy A70) and when im playing this game, the arena is slightly out of my screen width
i.e. when they place a troop right to one side, i only see half of it

Also i get the occasional "freeze"

anyone else had similar problems?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
hmm
got a new phone (Galaxy A70) and when im playing this game, the arena is slightly out of my screen width
i.e. when they place a troop right to one side, i only see half of it

Also i get the occasional "freeze"

anyone else had similar problems?
Hmm not exactly.. although on my OPO 6T the arena was a bit too big and there was a blank space at the bottom... they were supposed to fix it in an update though.. you got the latest update?

Got 61 last season will try to get 63 this season.. just hope they nerf Pekka its ridiculous she's everywhere.

Underboss
Hmm not exactly.. although on my OPO 6T the arena was a bit too big and there was a blank space at the bottom... they were supposed to fix it in an update though.. you got the latest update?

Got 61 last season will try to get 63 this season.. just hope they nerf Pekka its ridiculous she's everywhere.

latest update 30 July (2.9.0)

Pekka is everywhere, 1 hit kills all my troops, 2 or 3 hits on my Level 13 Golem
it needs to be nerfed

Back
Top Bottom