** Clash Royal **

Associate
cant see a way to search for players

Our Clan code is #Y88V8

just send an invite and put your ocuk name in the comments box so i know its you
Says I'm banned when I try to request to join again, I think this is default behaviour if your request is declined, not sure how many hours/days it lasts for - I am sure it's not permaban. I'll try again in a day or so.

Soldato
Started playing this and am really enjoying it. It doesn't seem to push microtransactions too hard.

Edit: If there are any clans going it could be fun to join if they want a newbie.

Underboss
what's you CR name ?

no, I don't think so, i think it should always be a combination of effort, not just war activity, what if that person we promote to Co Leader quickly and find out he's an utter ***** and kicks everybody out ?

Associate
what's you CR name ?

no, I don't think so, i think it should always be a combination of effort, not just war activity, what if that person we promote to Co Leader quickly and find out he's an utter ***** and kicks everybody out ?

Tomas :)

I don't think we should promote anyone else to co-leader, like you say it could be disaster.

I was just thinking of ways to increase war participation as winning them is a guaranteed legendary.

Back
Top Bottom