Cobra Kai

Caporegime
tbh I expected it to be in 2 parts (seems to be a new trend on Netflix, maybe as a knock on from last years strikes).

3 parts is taking the pee, especially as the final part is not even dated yet.

15 episodes though. That's almost two seasons worth of episodes. If it's good it'll be worth the wait.
Previous seasons were 10 episodes each, so it's literally a season and a half! But I applaud your effort to sugar coat the bad news :D

Edit: I bet the delays are related to this crappy film that no-one asked for :p Will probably be released in 2025 to cash in on the Cobra Kai finale.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
tbh I expected it to be in 2 parts (seems to be a new trend on Netflix, maybe as a knock on from last years strikes).

3 parts is taking the pee, especially as the final part is not even dated yet.

Previous seasons were 10 episodes each, so it's literally a season and a half! But I applaud your effort to sugar coat the bad news :D

Edit: I bet the delays are related to this crappy film that no-one asked for :p Will probably be released in 2025 to cash in on the Cobra Kai finale.

rp2000
Just going by most shows now being 8-10.

They'll maybe time the final 5 episodes(if split in 3 equal parts) To finish before the new movie comes out.

Back
Top Bottom