Cod 6

Associate
Lets not get touchy about the game name fellas. If you want to start a debade. How about teh fact that Call of duty (Activision team) have blatantly sold out to xbox bum boys and had clearly forgotten about the true cod fans on PC. Where the game originated and belongs. It just stirred me up abit when some features in cod4 were missing from the pc version. Also i cringe when i see any news concerning MW2, coz of course its all about the xbox. It realls ****'s me off!

Sorry for the rant :p

Caporegime
hi,oki cod 6 is out on the 10-11-2009,lookimg at the trailers its looking really good,who is going to buy it or are you going to carry on playing cod 4-5.

I won't be getting CoD:MWII at release, I may get it after the release as I don't feel like paying the full price.

CoD:WaW is very good, I can't get enough of the World War II setting :)

CoD:MW had a very good single player, but the multiplayer has become stale for me.

Soldato
MW is actually better online on the consoles, what has PC gaming come to :p

Get away man with your nonsense lol, console fps is dirty.

Infinty Ward make true cod games anything else with cod name is just activision making the most of the brand name, although i dont think world at war was so bad. Infinity Ward rock, (mohaa) cod1 cod2 cod4 cod:mw2 true cod games

Soldato
Question is who isnt going to buy it ??? i cant wait to try the SP

Me, i like World War themes, and i like to be able to free roam a little bit instead of being limited to following a direct order.

For example: MoH Airborne, i could free roam around the map as well as following my objective, CoD limits a player to doing that.

Just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
well i keep my eye on the price,i never per-order i just go down to my local shop on the day and get it,its quicker than pre-ordering for me as we don,t get our post till 2ish;)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
yer you must :)i didn,t know that you could get it a few days before its release date thought you just got in on the day it comes out...who you normally per-order from :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
lol you not kidding,i didn,t realise starting a thread would cause so much trouble,only want to see who was buying it or if ppl would stay playing the older versions etc :(

Back
Top Bottom